• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Change in Hubby need help

• Thread startertorybng
  • Start date

torybng

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 25, 2006
mature voluptuous woman with suddenly submissive submissive husband seeks someone to take control..

Attachments

• Pb280005.jpg
    Pb280005.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 645
You go girl.

Good for you. I hope you are going to enjoy your new situation and all of the men that will want to be inside of you. I think women are now realizing that they control the extent of the sex they can get.

yes, but....

but for someone who's been submissive since she was 12, this is all new to me....

Time to change

Well, with the ability to do what you can, enjoy the new you. I think a woman that uses her sexuality to her advantage can get whatever she wants. Imagine using your body to make men do whatever you would like them to do. Not only that, you got your husbands permission. Go out and make all those fantasy's a reality. Multiple men, huge cocks, other women. Your doors suddenly opened up wide. The world is now your oyster!!!! You enjoy yourself and your new powers.

that looks like a tight pusssy

have you ever wanted to fuck a sexy latin man with an 8 in dick

My God..What a sweet pussy you have!!!

Users who are viewing this thread