chapter 1 :The Gangbang

• Thread starterImaScorpio
  • Start date

ImaScorpio

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2004
Let me just start by saying that I love my wife with all my heart, and the video she sent me for my birthday present was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. My only regret is I was not there in person to witness her pleasure.
On the screen was my wife laying on our bed with her legs spread wide with a black man between her thighs. One could easily tell he was fucking her hard. Both of their bodies were covered in sweat. You could also tell that the camera was not stationary due to the change in focus and angles. As the guy continued to pound my wife, she looked directly into the camera and addressed me. “Hey babe, I hope you like your little surprise video I made you” she said. “ I am sure having fun making it, oh by the way this is David, he has been fucking me for about 2 months after you left. But the reason I am filming this now is I am going to take on David and 3 of his friends for your enjoyment, isn’t that what you want Jerry, to see me get gangbanged by a group of blacks? Well your wish is coming true”. During the whole narration David never missed a stroke. As soon as my wife finished speaking he pulled out, resting on his knees and his cock glistening with her juices. He then turned to the camera and spoke. “tonight your beautiful wife is going to be full of black cock”. She then crawled up to his ebony shaft and began to lick it.
My wife was on her knees blowing him as another black male came into view, he gets on the bed and enters my wife from behind. She never missed a stroke as she lathered the cock in her mouth. The new guy whom I later found out was Jeff not only filled her pussy but would reach up and message her tits. The three of them rocking in unison. David repositioned himself flat on his back as my wife continued to manipulate his shaft with her mouth and hands. Occasionally one of the guys would look at the camera commenting on the talents of my wife. She herself would state how good it felt to have 2 cocks at once. Next she stopped sucking and pulled away from Jeff, looking over her shoulder she asked him if he would like to be the first to fuck her ass, of course he replied with an eager yes. So she moved on top of David and slid his cock into her well used vagina, then told Jeff to enter her ass but take it easy for she had never had anal sex, much less been double penetrated. Taking her advice Jeff moved up in position, rubbing his black cock up and down her ass crack. He slowly slid the head in barely, pausing a moment allowing her to accommodate his manhood. A few more seconds would pass; Jeff continued to ease a little more in until over half of his black cock was in her ass. Starting of slowly David then Jeff would alternate thrusting into her. Her expression said it all, she was enjoying it. Jeff would pull her hair, David sucked her nipples. I myself enjoyed watching my wife being fucked by the two black men. As both men continued to fuck her they would alternate pawing at her tits and kissing her. David was the first to announce he was going to cum. The group stopped long enough for him to pull out and spew cum up onto my wife belly and tits. Jeff followed by removing his cock and climaxing all over her ass. Then the screen went blank.
The next scene appeared to be filmed in the living room. David and Jeff were there in addition to two other black men. My wife was naked on her hands and knees blowing one guy who had a very black and very large cock. My wife’s hand could not make the circumference of his unit. Her hands seemed so small and pale against his man hood, her wedding ring sparkling like a diamond in the ruff. The guys large hands were holding her head, “that’s it baby suck my black cock, you wont be the first white wife we’ve turned”. After that statement she began to suck harder, caressing with one hand, while the other one massaged his balls. His black shaft glistened wit her saliva. A few minute later, she stopped sucking only to ask him if he was ready to fuck her. Glenn responded with by pushing her onto her on the ottoman, putting on a condom, spreading her legs wide and teasing her by rubbing his cock across her pussy. She could only stand this for a few minutes, before she begged, “are you going to fuck me, I want that big black cock in me now..”she didn’t even get to finish her plea before Glenn slid his cock into. I could see the wave of pleasure in her expression. In the background you could hear the other guys encouraging
Pure animalistic sex is what it was. The strange black man was fucking my wife, thrusting hard into her with her legs resting on his shoulders. In the background I could hear the other guys encouraging Glenn to fuck her hard. And that is what he did. “take that nigger dick, you like this black cock dontcha….well your going to get all the black cock you want to night” he told her. White hands were visible on the his dark ass as she pulled him into her with each push forward. “Yes, your black cock feels mmmm..so good inside me. I want you to fuck me hard, I want all of you to fuck me hard. Fuck me like my husband wishes he could. Mmmmm I think I am becoming a slut for black cock”.
My wife then suggested that they change positions, so Glenn pulled out and lay on the floor. With his cock standing at full mast my wife eased herself down onto his manhood.
After just a few minutes of her adjusting herself on his cock, Jeff walked up behind her and placed his cock at her ass, slowly he entered her. As he got settled in her ass, David and the fourth guy stood in front of her offering her their cocks as well. She started with the stranger’s uncircumcised cock, gracefully stroking it as if she was mesmerized by the fore skin. After a couple of stokes she flicked her tongue across the head, the new guy grabbed a hand full of hair, “quit teasing and suck my cock” said the man, as he ****** more of his cock in her mouth. All orifices of my wife were filled with cock. The black men’s cocks worked like pistons in a sex machine, and that machine was my wife. Every few minutes my wife would switch which shaft she would pleasure with her mouth.
They rotated positions, changed condoms, and fucked my wife in various couples or groupings. At one point I could hear her say “oh..oh come on niggers fuck me….I am yours all night”. “So now were niggers, oh we gonna fuck you alright were gonna be in you every way possible” Jeff said. “you like this nigger dick dontcha” another on chimed in. It was amazing seeing her give and receive so much pleasure. It was hard to tell who was in control, her or them. It appeared everyone in the group had multiple climaxes. She then looked at the camera again and said “ see Jerry how long they last, you would never lasted this long, your pathetic. Look at these black cocks in me yours doesn’t even compare”
Then again the screen went blank. I was hard as hell, I think I even came without knowing it. I thought to myself how lucky I was to have a wife fulfill my fantasies. She truly loves me. However, I was curious to find out who did the filming. I could not wait to talk to my wife to thank her and to answer the question of who.

Sure would be nice if you posted the video on here

Last edited by a moderator:
can't wait for chapter 2

chapter 2 will be coming soon.