chapter 2: how it started

• Thread starterImaScorpio
  • Start date

ImaScorpio

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2004
After watching the tape my wife sent me I was curious to who did the recording. At the first chance I had, I called her to tell her how much I loved her and that I enjoyed the tape. But I had a lot of questions for her such as what made her change her mind about sleeping with another man, much less a black man, and secondly who recorded the tape she sent me. Her response shocked me as much as the tape did. She told me that a friend of ours named Carrie taped the event and Carrie made her first encounter with a black man possible, however the encounter was not planned. This is how it unfolded.
My wife said that one afternoon she realized she was almost out of birth control pills so she called the doctors office to order some more. Carrie told her to come on by after work that she would stay late so Rachael could pick them up. As planned my wife went to the office after hours to get the pills. When she arrived she knocked on the doors to no response, to her surprise the door was unlocked, and so she entered. Walking in she called for Carrie and again no response. When Rachael turned the corner to the actual doctor’s private office, she was stunned to see Carrie on her knees, with a huge black cock in her mouth. At the very same moment Carrie caught a glimpse of my wife and quickly got up, hurried towards my wife.
“Oh I guess I forgot to lock the door, I am sorry you saw that, please let” was all she got to say before Rachael cut her off. “I won’t say anything, I was caught off guard, and I never would imagine you and a black guy” my wife stated. “Please don’t think badly of me” Carrie expressed. Rachael then said “ I don’t think anything bad about you, to be honest Jerry has been trying to get me to go, how does he say it, black for a long time” This statement surprised Carrie which was displayed by her response. Rachael then confessed saying that the sight of Carrie and the black guy was intoxicating and that the his size was unreal. Carrie then encouraged my wife to a closer inspection while she continued where she left off. After a little convincing my wife agreed.
Upon entering the room Carrie introduced my wife to Thomas who was now sitting on the couch, naked stroking his manhood. Carrie then went over to Thomas and gave him a kiss on the lips and told him that Rachael did not believe his size. As Carrie slid down to her knees between his legs Thomas looked at my wife and stated his cock was 10 inches hard. Carrie wasted no time in resuming the blow job that my wife interrupted. My wife just stood there for a few minutes before Carrie had her come sit next to her on the floor.
His ebony cock was shining with her saliva. Both of Carrie’s hands stroked the enormous cock has she would suck as much as possible in her mouth. “his cock is so big, so black” Carrie would say ever so often to glance up at my wife between suckles. “it taste so mmm good”
My wife told me she was mesmerized. Thomas’ black hands rested on Carrie’s head, his black fingers entangled in her blond hair. Then Carrie paused to ask my wife if she wanted to touch the object of her attention. My wife replied no but Carrie grabbed her hand and wrapped it around Thomas’ shaft. With her hand on top of my wife’s, they stroked him; Carrie continued to suck on the large head. Soon there after Carrie asked Rachael if she wanted a taste. Rachael refused. “Go a head give it a lick, you said Jerry wanted you to” Carrie argued. My wife then leaned forward and began to stroke Thomas with both hands. “Go a head Rachael put in your mouth, I don’t bite” Thomas added. Rachael obliged and flicked her tongue across the head of his cock, then slowly placed the head in her mouth. Gradually her pace quickened both her mouth and hands. She enjoyed the flavor and the size was unbelievable. She could hardly put her hands around his penis. It was black as coal she told me.
I interrupted her story and asked if she liked his cock and she replied “ yes very much so”. I then informed her that I has very aroused by what she was telling me and to please continue. Well she said, I was so into sucking Thomas’ huge cock that I forgot about Carrie until she heard Carrie’s voice in her ear. “His cock is really big isn’t it, look how dark it is in your hands, cup his balls, feel how heavy they are. That’s it Rachael suck him goodmmmmmmm” My wife also informed me that she was ******* of where Carrie really was until she felt her breath on the nape of her neck, the soft touch of her tongue. It was also at this moment that my wife realized that Carrie was right behind her and that she had unbuttoned my wife’s shirt, unsnapped her bra and was massaging her breast.
The kisses on the neck then lead to soft kisses on the cheek. Soon thereafter, they were both licking and stroking Thomas’ ebony shaft. Next my wife felt her dress being moved up then she felt the soft touch that would only come from a woman rubbing between her thighs. “ MMM your wet Racheal, you must really like Thomas’ cock” Carrie said a she slid a finger inside my wife, “ are you ready for more, are you ready to make your husband happy”. This manipulation only lasted a few minutes before in on fluid motion, Carrie pushed Rachael on to her back causing her to release her grip on Thomas’ cock. Carrie kissed my wife on lips and told her to enjoy.
Thomas then dropped down to his knees, removed my wife’s panties,and with his cock in hand, Carrie spread Rachaels lips to receive him. Thomas slowly guided his big black cock into her awaiting pussy. Slowly he pulled out and again slowly repeated the process so she could get used to his size. Then he drove his cock in as far as it would go. His pace quickened, Racheal said it felt so good, Carrie continued to kiss the nape of her neck and ears, whispering things like doesn’t his cock feel good, I love it when he fucks me. My racist husband would be furious if he found out I was messing around, especially a black man. Thomas thrusts became more forceful, without complaint from my wife. She arched her back to accommodate him more, pulling him into her. In no time my wife told me she was on the verge an orgasm, and that moment she reached her climax Thomas threw her knees on his shoulders to penetrate her as deep as possible. She told me she could feel him hitting her cervix. She also said it was the most powerful orgasm she ever had. Once it subsided, Thomas asked my wife where she wanted him to cum, but before she could answer Carrie requested that he cum in her mouth. On that note Thomas thrust his cock into my wife a couple of more minutes before he told her to get on her knees. My wife said she rolled over with her chest on the floor and her ass in the air. As Thomas entered her again it still seemed to be a tight fit. Thomas fucked her from behind as Carrie rubbed her clit. Announcing he was about to cum, Carrie immediately got into place as he withdrew from Rachael, placing his cock in her mouth, three pumps later he was feeding her a mouthful of semen. Carrie attempted to swallow most of it but a large quantity of cum leaked down her chin. When Thomas finished ejaculating he pulled out of her mouth, Carrie continued to swallow his load. My wife then said as she was laying there all spent Carrie maneuvered up to her head and gave her a full kiss on the lips, sharing the cum in her mouth. The kiss continued even after they both had swallowed. It was interrupted by Carrie asking Rachael if she enjoyed her first black encounter and warned her that there would be more.
They all got to their feet and made themselves presentable; my wife had to excuse herself because she had to get to day care. “End of story” my wife told me, that’s how it all started. However, she did confess to me that not only was she turned on by the sight of Carrie blowing Thomas and the size of his black cock and his sexual prowess, she was also aroused by Carrie touching her and kissing her. Carrie said that she had never had thoughts about another woman, but that was the most exciting sexual experience she ever had. Her eyes had been opened to new enjoyments. Since that event my wife told me she and Carrie had fuck Thomas several times together as well as some other black men. She also told me that she and Carrie had a one on one with just each other. My wife also informed Carrie of my fantasy of watching my wife get gangbanged by a group of black men and of her servicing a black woman at the same time. Carrie was amazed by this revelation and convinced Rachael to fulfill it . So a plan was made. Rachael me told that Carrie operated the camera that night, and that Glenn’s wife was supposed to be there. However, on the night it happened she was called into work. She told me that Glenn’s wife was very busty woman
I was very turned on and told my wife I was glad she enjoyed herself, and thanked her for fulfilling a fantasy of mine. “To bad you did not witness it” Rachael told me, “maybe next time”.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for a very erotic story

Sarah