• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chasing the big ones

• Thread starterWhtcpl4bbcuse
  • Start date
Nice one

If I had a cock as big as she wants I would be in films earning a fortune so would she if she could take one that big right to the hilt :eek: .
I would love to clean her out after one of her sessions :D
Wallbike

More Pics!!!!!!!!!!

Some more........... Now taking requests...................................

Attachments

• Dsc00020_2_resize.jpg
    Dsc00020_2_resize.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 817
  • DSC00006-2_resize.jpg
    DSC00006-2_resize.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 886
  • DSC02374_resize.JPG
    DSC02374_resize.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 905
  • DSC000344_resize.JPG
    DSC000344_resize.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 1,123
Buy Her A HORSE!

I just want to be sure we're clear on this, you're not gonna be pissed if she can't take my cock or if it hurts her right? My cock and I will arrive by rail. You'll be responsible for providing our transportation from and back to the depot.
You'll be responsible for pulling all the necessary permits, and paying the fees, contacting the local utilities if power, telephone, or cable lines need to be raised.
This is not a side show, so no visitors are allowed. All rights are reserved.
An athletic field of some sort is our preferred location with an adequate drainage system to handle the overflow of sperm.
Local fire department should be present in an attempt to cushion your wife's free fall after we cum, and to make sure no one is hurt as my penis becomes flaccid.
Not responsible for any repairs to the field, i.e. fill dirt.
If you are truly interested my penis and I can be contacted through our agent at:www.earthshuttle.cum

deeper

Whtcpl4bbcuse said:
Some more........... Now taking requests...................................
Show us some pix of how deep she can take that big dildo.

cum to the uk

Whtcpl4bbcuse said:
No big cocks for the little white *****?????????????????//

bring her to me, i'd fuck the snot outta her! :D

man u rule had many a crank off darkcavern to that sweet pussy taking large size objects keep em cummin and also u look like fergi odd black eyed peas :p :p :p :p

how about a pic of your cum dripping out of her while she shoves a huge dildo in herself... because you didn't get the job done, of course...

that would be hot

Last edited by a moderator:
She is built for cock

Shes hot, trust me, she knows she can pull any cock her way if she wants. Shes got the body for it and that gives her the ability to choose most anyones cock to fuck. Turn her loose and see what she brings home for your viewing pleasure, the wait wont be long

Just curious, is she Irish? They tend to be white Puerto Ricans, if you know what I mean.:p

Uuuuuh!

What a nice, big pussy!

amazing pics

size obviously doooes matter doesnt it whitecpl

Holey holes of FUK,what a nasty huge kunted huge cock slut

Keep up the geat work

;) ;)

Needs a real BBC

My wife says that after looking at your pussy, you need a real BBc like her.
Get rid of that dildo and get yourself a real man, black of course.

hottest thread ever!

WOW, let's see 2 dildos in your pussy, one in your ass and sucking hubby off! You're the hottest slut wife ever! I think I love you!

She is damn hot! Yes I would love to see 2 big dildos in in beautiful pussy. mmmm

Hi, i would love to see some of those cocks all the way in that loveable pussy.
ima sissyboi and want one of thoses cocks in my boi pussy. Love it, Love it.
sissy jenna boi

:p :eek: :) :rolleyes:

i'd love to fuck her in her ass.

this chic is a freak

i am in love lol

Users who are viewing this thread