• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chastity, and Wife giving rights to bull.

• Thread startermimi27406
  • Start date

mimi27406

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2009
flickr.com
There seem to be some women who inform their cuckolds they expect them to wear chastity devices (and their cuckolds comply), then they give the keys to their lovers (thus giving their lovers authority over when, if ever, their cuckolds can obtain release). I suggest this is a bad idea, because in doing so the married woman relinquishes to a third party control of her relationship with her cuckold, which in principle should be entirely between the two of them. AND the lover she relinquishes control to is definitely not "disinterested and impartial" in any way, nor is her and her cuckold's best interests in maintaining their marriage necessarily a priority for him.
Taken from a post by Custer

I hope you do not mind Custer, but your answere to lil Druid set my little pea brain racing.

It seems most agree when a sissy becomes a dom womans cuck, he virtually gives up all of his rights. Right of wrong, this seems to be the case. I agree with Custer, it is better to go very slow in this area because the cuckoldress, mistress, may be dom to her cuck but submissive to her lover/bull, who may be be territorial and resent the cuck. It is not just keeping in chastisy, but physical abuse, and most assuredly mental stress will be visited upon the cuck, who will be used to provide money, etc untill he is used up. This is especially true in interracial relations where the black bull my very well turn both out for his profit. In for a penney in for a pound. Meaning when you start you may not be able to stop at will.

Attachments

• 3adf.jpg
    3adf.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 888
  • 3f6a.jpg
    3f6a.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 957
  • 59e8.jpg
    59e8.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 983
  • 265725329de.jpg
    265725329de.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 994
  • 319879723.jpg
    319879723.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 914
Mimi,

mimi27406 said:
.... It is better to go very slow in this area [e.g., wearing a chastity device for which one's wife's lover holds the key, and giving up other rights to the lover] because one's wife may be dom to her cuckold but submissive to her lover, who may be be territorial and resent the cuck. .... "In for a penney in for a pound." Meaning, once you start you may not be able to stop at will.

Yes.

—Custer

I do not in any way want to discourage cuckoldry

The only purpose, be aware of what you are doing, and be sure you can live with the consequencies. Women are different, some do some don't, but once a woman who is married, and takes a lover and the male mate, accepts, maybe even wants this, she may become owned or submissive, to her lovers while being dom to her mate. The lover(s), may turn her out for profit and you too. A dom lover wishes to impress his friends with the hot number he has on his string and allows them to use the hot woman. Then they become her pimp and maybe yours too. Sometimes a hot woman, ever the business woman, thinks why should I give away something (including your sexual favors) I can sell? If you are cool with this, then full steam ahead. If not go slow.

Here again, it is just my thoughts, and I surely do not know everything, but I have seen, not experienced, these things happen.:confused: last pic caption, yes son I fuck blk men.

Attachments

• 3CA2ARXPPCAX1IGUQCA3W3P2SCACZFQBPCAY66WUKCATBJ1ULCAF3PY9PCAEEDZDACACA38VFCAV3BBH4CA7F0LSVCAY77IB.jpg
    3CA2ARXPPCAX1IGUQCA3W3P2SCACZFQBPCAY66WUKCATBJ1ULCAF3PY9PCAEEDZDACACA38VFCAV3BBH4CA7F0LSVCAY77IB.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 792
  • SubWhtWifeBlkMaster.jpg
    SubWhtWifeBlkMaster.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 908
  • turnout.jpg
    turnout.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 851
  • WiggleYourAssHoney.jpg
    WiggleYourAssHoney.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 906
  • YesSonIFuckBlk.jpg
    YesSonIFuckBlk.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 900
I've been following this thread and I had a funny thought of an interesting twist on this.

What if it's the wife who is "locked up" chastity-wise and only her lover had the key?

That sounds like quite a twist on things.... Interesting to see what kind of feedback this idea generates. I don't know that I've seen much on enforced female chastity, only male.

Often a wife's body NEEDS TO BE SHARED, and if the cuckold is absolutely determined to be the "best cuck he can become", then the Bulls will naturally "take over" control of the marriage in ways that reward them for their "efforts to add value to the marriage".

Bulls have to gain from their efforts to give both the cuck and cuckoldress a better lifestyle. Many Bulls want to share their "sexual gains" with their friends, and this can cause a ripple of excitement (like a Lottery win shared) and their high spirits can take advantage of the cuck in ways that can sometimes "over-humiliate him"..... going a bit too far.

It should be a win-win-win for Bull, cuckoldress and cuckold - but what constitutes a "win" can be left open to interpretation. Some cucks actually enjoy getting the worse end of the stick (a craving to express their unexpressed masochism).

Some Bulls remind the cuckold quite frequently that a cuck is always at the bottom of the ladder, and needs to constantly remember that, and therefore "be content with his station in life" and not concern himself what is happening to his wife (the cuckoldress)....who might also be struggling with her emotions to meet high expectations from her Master.

It should be a win-win-win for Bull, cuckoldress and cuckold - but what constitutes a "win" can be left open to interpretation. Some cucks actually enjoy getting the worse end of the stick (a craving to express their unexpressed masochism).
Some Bulls remind the cuckold quite frequently that a cuck is always at the bottom of the ladder, and needs to constantly remember that, and therefore "be content with his station in life" and not concern himself what is happening to his wife (the cuckoldress)....who might also be struggling with her emotions to meet high expectations from her Master.

Thank you Saraha, for your insight and thoughts.

mas·och·ism (măs'ə-kĭz'əm)

Home > Library > Literature & Language > Dictionaryn.
1.The deriving of sexual gratification, or the tendency to derive sexual gratification, from being physically or emotionally abused.
2.The deriving of pleasure, or the tendency to derive pleasure, from being humiliated or mistreated, either by another or by oneself.
3.A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences.
[After Leopold von Sacher-Masoch (1836-1895), Austrian novelist.]

masochist mas'och·ist n.
masochistic mas'och·is'tic adj.
masochistically mas'och·is'ti·cal·ly adv.

To some degree masochistic tendancies get to the heart of cuckoldism. A sissy cuckold very likely has these tendancies and dominant women and bulls are very perceptive and pick up on this. BDSM, CBT are very intrigal to our culture and both dominant women and Bull men may very well have a sadistic streak and may very well go too far. Understand this is what the sissy cuck really wants and expects, but it should not go to the extreme with permenant damage.

Attachments

• 19561217.jpg
    19561217.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 469
  • 3973422134_a6f9d9ee4e.jpg
    3973422134_a6f9d9ee4e.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 575
  • trannymistress.jpg
    trannymistress.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 677
  • comeon.jpg
    comeon.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 443
  • hotwifecuckmotel.jpg
    hotwifecuckmotel.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 408
An old idea revisited

Way back when the animal with a penis ruled supreme, and was going off to war, or wherever, the wife was placed in chastity. Some religions, cultures still regulate the female to a subservant state, and if she is found to be an adultress she is stoned to death. In most enlightened, or to some infidial, sociaties, the woman has risen to a goddess status. It is too late to go back, but I will agree that only the best of the female species should be allowed to procreate, and have the privilege to select the best of the male species to father the children.

SoonToBe said:
I've been following this thread and I had a funny thought of an interesting twist on this.

What if it's the wife who is "locked up" chastity-wise and only her lover had the key?

That sounds like quite a twist on things.... Interesting to see what kind of feedback this idea generates. I don't know that I've seen much on enforced female chastity, only male.

When I am locked up, my wife has the key.
I like to see her getting fucked by other men.
She likes 2 dicks in her at the same time.
I like treating her like the queen.
We both get to have our fun, but she keeps the key.
She is the queen, the queen rules this house.
She decides when I get out and when I need to stay in.

I think the best way to maintain a cuckold relationship is to set some ground rules ahead of time. For example: Only the bull can NOT use a condom. Each time the bull fills your wife a predetermined amount of times you have to add a restriction for the husband. I think a restriction to certain days/times or even places / positions would work best for a cuckold couple that communicates well, and sticks to perdetermined rules. :)

Yes rules should be in place

"I think the best way to maintain a cuckold relationship is to set some ground rules ahead of time."

Written Contract

Do you feel it is neccessary to prepare a written cuckold agreement, to assure less missunderstanding at a later time?

Attachments

• 3982591159_8e345b3a2d.jpg
    3982591159_8e345b3a2d.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 311
  • Embarass Hubby.jpg
    Embarass Hubby.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 315
  • n_aCASFTNL9.jpg
    n_aCASFTNL9.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 301
  • sub.jpg
    sub.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 292
  • 100_1628.jpg
    100_1628.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 343
My wife and I have just entered into a written 90 day contract and think it is very sexy. We have been together 17 years so I bit the bullet and sacrificed 3 months to be her complete sub. I have always been sub to her, but never have I given up the freedom to cum whenever I want. She is so hot with the power of seeing me throb in my cage she is like a cougar!

She came 6x this week since monday,,,,while I came none. I am on day 21 since coming or feeling inside her pussy and have 20 more days to go til I can cum. Unless I screw up, which the contract stipluates additional time added on. We changed a few things (to her advantage) like adding lines about me wearing panties and garters all the time and in public.

The shell for the contract is here:

Contract of ****** Chastity and Submission

It is an incredible website if you back track to the homepage you can spend all night browsing pics and text. We stubled on that website and that is how this whole new path started in our relationship.

Our version was too big to upload so if someone would like to see it let us know and we can email it...

Thank you for your insight and post "ownedsubhubby" The contract is very enlightning and I feel beneficial to all concerned, I do hope you will keep us posted on your experience.

Mimi, I just wanted to say, I love the picture of the woman pissing on a man, I love doing that, and I LOVE the one where that cuck is kissing her foot as she's getting fucked, while he's locked up and wearing a cuck t-shirt, price-fucking-less LOL

progress on contract...

Just woke up after spending all night again in the CB-3000......22nd day with no orgasm, not even a little. It is too the point now that except for a painful morning pee hardon, i can't feeel the CB on al all. When i wear panties that are tight it pulls my big, full balls up a litttle high and the rub my thighs when I walk.

Yesterday my Miss tied me face up on the bed and sat on my cock for 5 minutes. The whole time she was teasing me about her hung imaginary "black fuck stud" and was reading my face like a book She knows taht gets me hot cause we have never been with a black stud. She kept riding me and speeding up and saying how she was gonna make me cum in under a minute to show how I can't satisfy her. Just as I would get close to the point she would slow down, raise up and not let me cum. She is bound and determined to push me to the 50 day mark before letting me cum.

When she was done she got dressed, then had me baby oil my cock and put the cage back on. I really want her to cage me, but just the sight of her moving towards my cock with the cage makes me get an instant erection, and my big head won't fit in the cage.

Today is Sunday, and she said she is going to shave my entire crotch bald and I have to keep it that way for the remainder of the 90 days. (Thanks to whomever on the board suggested that...lol)

Then she is gonna put me in a garterbelt and panties and make me take her to the mall shopping. She said i am gonna buy her some gifts and then she is going to make me buy something skimpy for myself.

Then after I take her to dinner she wants to fuck my love hole with the BAM cock. If you've never seen it, its the huge black on in our pics where she is laying on the bed in black stockings. To say it makes me scream and takes my breath away is an understatment.

Just wanted to keep post updated with first time chastity sub's progress.

A detail...

Ownedsubhubby,

Regarding your post #12 of this thread:

ownedsubhubby said:
My wife and I have just entered into a written 90 day contract and think it is very sexy. .... The shell for the contract is here:

Contract of ****** Chastity and Submission

That sounds very legalistic, all right. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your point of view), the Constitution of the U.S. cannot be amended by two individuals signing a "contract." Thus, this provision:

"Article One (1) Scope and Purpose:

"a) It is the purpose of this document to establish a lawful adhesion contract, between Husband and Wife, and an exemption of the application of the Thirteenth (13th) Amendment of the U.S. Constitution as it applies to the person, ___________________, (hereafter referred to as the Husband) whose social security number is ____________________________. It is the specific intent of this agreement to voluntarily create a lawfully binding contract that is completely and heavily restrictive upon the Husband and; which will institute upon the Husband a permanent, irrevocable status of “Husband”, which is mutually and collectively defined in Article Three (3) Definitions of this agreement.

"b) It is also the purpose of this document to establish a completely non-restrictive title and ownership of the husband. Hereafter the husband will be the personal property of the Wife also herein defined in Article Three (3) Definitions of this agreement."

... and hence the remainder of the "contract," has no legal validity. It's a nice play agreement, though, if you're into that.

—Custer

Wow, I didn't know they made contracts for this stuff. I hope your right custer that its not legal.

tho i'm not a lawyer i can safely state
no such contract is legally binding but is
morally so .........and kinda fun
and in the last analysis contracts of any nature
are only as good as the participants desires and abilities

Thanks Custer for your insight, but our contract is in the "spirit of the Law" not the letter of the law. The purpose of me printing the contract was for me to empower my wife with something that I signed in front of HER offering up a submission.

It is not about being legal, its about the fact that I signed it. It's like the saying "A man is only as good as his word." So my wife and I have this 3 month period where she is the boss for a change, and I would never go back on my word and give her the satisfaction of whining or quitting.

Instead, if we complete the 3 months our relationship should be even closer because I put my needs of cumming all the time aside and let a little padlock give her absolute power and control. She is loving it already that I havn't cum in 23 days, and I havent tried to sneak in an orgasm. Now she dumms almost every day on my mouth, or using the We-Vibe2 down her pants as she strap-on fucks me, so i don't feel inadequate about making her unpleased. (I know in our 17 years together my 8" fat cock made her cum 3-4x every night we had sex)

Considering that we are both in our 30's and in professional careers, we are always jockeying for position in our professional lives, so this is a huge turn on at home. If you ever read about men who want to be dominated by there wives, there is a term called "topping from the bottom." This is where the man, tries to tell his vanilla wife what he wants in advance and hopes that in the bedroom she will be a "mistress" and be rough with him. Well it doesnt work because as the man planting the seed you already know what your wifes gonna do! That's not fun, at least in my eyes because there is no suspense.

In our case it is a head trip cause she has actually stepped into the role of being a Domme and enjoys playing master of the house. I earn good income, pay all the bills, and take care of everything a man should in our marriage. the roleplay in the bedroom gives her control. I never know when I'm going to get to cum, fuck her pussy, get spanked, or have my ass pumped good and deep. That my friends is why after people see her ***** profile, she gets a million posts saying how lucky a man I am :D

This is what she saw this morning before work and she was teasing about how extra full my balls looked, and how she didn't care one bit.

Attachments

• AM full balls.jpg
    AM full balls.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 156
  • AM full 2.jpg
    AM full 2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 183
  • AM full up view.jpg
    AM full up view.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 198
ownedsubhubby said:
Thanks Custer for your insight, but.... my wife has actually stepped into the role of being a Domme and enjoys playing master of the house. ....I never know when I'm going to get to cum, fuck her pussy, get spanked, or have my ass pumped good and deep. :D

Cool... :D

ownedsubhubby said:
This is what she saw this morning before work and she was teasing about how extra full my balls looked...

Jeez... your balls really do look plumped up. :(

ownedsubhubby said:
...and how she didn't care one bit.

Awright... good for your wife. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread