• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chastity cage question…

• Thread starterSissyCuckoldJoey
  • Start date

SissyCuckoldJoey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 23, 2023
I've been a sissy cuckold as long as I can remember. I always am a chronic Masturbator (up to 10 to 15 times a day).
Masturbator.

We have played with chastity for very short terms before (Usually just hours until I took it off). Now, my wife is insisting that I go into chastity for real.... Full time.
This excites me and scares the ship out of me at the same time.

How the heck can I go from yanking my sissy-clit many times a day, to never again. And never having the sweet feel of pussy around my sissy-clit again?

I feel like I will go insane not being able to touch myself! Any and all suggestions on how to deal with this would be REALLY appreciated!

Reactions: Custer Laststand and natasnaikul
Going insane is the whole point. You will get increasingly obsessed with dressing up, eating pussy, sucking cock, and just generally being a submissive sissy. It will lead you down the path towards enjoying prostate stimulation and anal play if you don't already

Right now you probably have less interest in these things and feel more inhibited after you cum. That won't happen any more. Your wife will decide when you can be unlocked occasionally as a reward / reinforcement for being a good sissy.

Last edited:
Reactions: LNA, Custer Laststand and natasnaikul
Not gonna lie to you, it will be tough those first few weeks. But I was beginning to head in your direction myself, rubbing them out 3 or 4 times a day when one of my wife's bulls suggested we try a cage to help me get myself under control. Turned out to be exactly the right decision for us all. I'm allowed a release, if I behave myself, once a month with a weekly short break for cleaning. And, as Lacey stated above, it will give you the chance to move that focus from pleasuring yourself you have now, to pleasuring others. Which should be a good thing for you. I know it has been for me.

Reactions: LNA and Custer Laststand
You will go from insane not being able to touch yourself to insane for a thorough prostate milking. If you're lucky. And if she's a generous wife. Then you will know absolute submission

Reactions: LNA, Custer Laststand, Laceyfemme and 1 other person
SissyCuckoldJoey said:
I've been a sissy cuckold as long as I can remember. I always am a chronic Masturbator (up to 10 to 15 times a day).
Masturbator.

We have played with chastity for very short terms before (Usually just hours until I took it off). Now, my wife is insisting that I go into chastity for real.... Full time.
This excites me and scares the ship out of me at the same time.

How the heck can I go from yanking my sissy-clit many times a day, to never again. And never having the sweet feel of pussy around my sissy-clit again?

I feel like I will go insane not being able to touch myself! Any and all suggestions on how to deal with this would be REALLY appreciated!
You will get used to it, I did

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, natasnaikul and DanW_cuckold
It was one of wife's first bull's who suggested to wife why not put put into chastity and off the three of us went off to sex store. I was left out of discussion with female shop assistant who all agreed I would suit a CB6000s as I was on small size. When we got home I was put and thought I would be in a few hours to get used to wearing the cage. A day passed and still in cage. My balls were so sore a couple of days and then settled down. Wife got a neckless to put key on. After a month I was let out to shave myself and put back in. Over time I have been in three cages and last one was a small steel cage as I become smaller on time. How I have been left was only a clitlet. Which I think wanted wanted.

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, natasnaikul, nelssim and 3 others
cuckycouple said:
After a month I was let out to shave myself and put back in.
My experience is that chastity doesn't interfer with shaving all that much. You can still shave every couple of days if you want to look good in panties and stockings.

Reactions: natasnaikul and IanNEUK
I love wearing panties and stockings with suspenders and heels as I have become very much feminine now

Reactions: natasnaikul and IanNEUK

Users who are viewing this thread