• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

chastity key given to boyfriend

• Thread starterjennifera1
  • Start date

jennifera1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2007
last night, around 9 in the evening I gave the key of my husbands chastity device to my boyfriend of 5 weeks. My boyfriend was not aware my hubby was in chastity until last night. I told my hubby today that from now on my boyfriend will decide if or when he is released.

I have had my husband wearing this device for about a week now, because I wanted to make sure that it was secure. This thing is secure alright, it is much more secure than our last cb2000. Anyway here is a pic I got permission to use of this device. http://www.exobelt.com/images/vxbigDSCN7760.jpg

If you want me too, I will continue this thread and let you know how things are going. I also should tell you that I make my husband shave his body every other day (even his ass crack) and he wears pantyhose to bed. I don't, but I love to feel my husbands nylon covered legs.

what?

what device is that? i wear a cb3000 24/7.....

It was an interesting picture of the device, I too would like to know more about it. He did a good job on his legs, but what's up with those hairy arms? It also appears that something other than a razor has been near his ass! You appear to be doing a great job with his training.

Please continue

Please continue

Users who are viewing this thread