• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chastity & Panties

• Thread starterin_chastity
  • Start date

in_chastity

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2011
As detailed in a previous thread, in about three weeks time when I go back to the UK and see my wife, she is going to make me watch as a friend of ours fucks her, after which she will unlock my CB-6000 (I hope!).

To further my humiliation, especially considering he has no idea of my being in chastity, I am under instructions to ensure I am wearing a pair of girly panties over my device; I would appreciate members comments as to which would be most suitable in the circumstances, or whether you have any suggestions as to which style/colour?

Should I make sure a panty liner is inside and would it look nicer if I wore tights over the top...?

White color as most of them are see thru and they both can see that you are locked up.

gaybadges241206.jpg