• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chastity & Panties

• Thread starterin_chastity
  • Start date

in_chastity

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2011
As detailed in a previous thread, in about three weeks time when I go back to the UK and see my wife, she is going to make me watch as a friend of ours fucks her, after which she will unlock my CB-6000 (I hope!).

To further my humiliation, especially considering he has no idea of my being in chastity, I am under instructions to ensure I am wearing a pair of girly panties over my device; I would appreciate members comments as to which would be most suitable in the circumstances, or whether you have any suggestions as to which style/colour?

Should I make sure a panty liner is inside and would it look nicer if I wore tights over the top...?

White color as most of them are see thru and they both can see that you are locked up.

gaybadges241206.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread