Chastity

• Thread starterCuckoldDavid
  • Start date

CuckoldDavid

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2017
I've been a member for quite my, but tend to keep quiet on here I guess. I'm very small and we have made the decision about chastity just wondering if anyone can recommend a device for someone on smaller size ?

Also, I love women and am attracted to them, don't i recognize my limitations as a man and I don't have any drive to have sex with them). I would rather masterbate etc BUT I do want to give oral to a man and more. I just don't know how to go about finding a guy to pleasure casually etc

Reactions: BullMX
Hi CuckDavid
I think it will be useful if you can tell your size, erect and soft, so people can give better advice and your woman will be bale to lock you tight.
As for the need to please orally a man and do other stuff, its not so much uncommon.
I have done it on few occasions and it felt very good.
Now do you want just a random encounter where you can suck off a guy or perhpas your wish is to please the man that is fucking your woman. If it is the first I propose to try hookup app or going to a gay bar or glory hole if it is an option for you. And if it is the 2nd here you should talk with your woman to perhaps help on this, convincing the man to let you suck him.
Give us some more details if you want

Try this one : 1.JPG

Reactions: SquirmingSub and BullMX
I'm about 3.5 maybe 4 inches hard and about 2 inches soft
As far as meeting men either option I suppose I was looking for any suggestions on websites or apps for meeting men if there was one anyone thought was best. I've though about the glory hole / theather scene just have not yet but there is one not that far from me

Reactions: BullMX and ckc
I've sent you PM regarding the sizing and stuff. Maybe it will be usefull.
I haven't tried any website for men dating just Tinder. Its always hit and miss but if you are patient opportunity will come.
If there is a woman or wife that will lock you up, I propose you share those things with her, discuss it's better than to keep it inside if this is what you want and turns you on.

CuckoldDavid said:
..... I'm very small and we have made the decision about chastity. I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a device for someone on smaller size ?
Some forum members whose wives keep them in chastity devices (a.k.a. cock cages) — with the wife as sole key holder, of course — have said that metal cock cages are superior to plastic. Also, more than one forum member has said the "Holytrainer" — which is not metal, but neither is it plastic — is comfortable for long-term wear and secure. See (e.g.):

http://www.maturemetal.com/
http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/in-the-beginning
http://www.chastitytube.com
http://www.holytrainer.com/en/specification-chastity.asp

A forum for husbands whose wives keep them in chastity devices can be found here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/any-of-you-cuckolds-in-male-chastity-devices.7655/

It's important, of course, that the device you purchase fit properly and be secure but not painful, thus suitable for long-term wear. I.e., your purchase should be from a reputable manufacturer, not be a cheap knock-off made (e.g.) in China.

CuckoldDavid said:
Also, I love women and am attracted to them.
Good....
CuckoldDavid said:
i recognize my limitations as a man, however, and I don't have any drive to have sex with them. I would rather masterbate, etc. BUT I do want to give oral to a man and more. I just don't know how to go about finding a guy to pleasure casually, etc.
If by "we" at the beginning of your post you mean your wife or woman LTR partner, it sounds like you are, or are potentially, bisexual. There's nothing wrong with that, of course. Beyond this comment, I can't give you any advice on finding a "casual" male partner.

thank you for your help
do you or anyone know anything about the other site blacktowhite ?
I'm assuming it's how it sounds
I read the forum link you sent and it does sound helpful

I can not believe they sell these locks on amazon now

If you are married, it would be ideal for the wife to bring a bull to you who is receptive to the idea of you performing oral on him.
If you are not, I would try to find a couple who wants to add some bi play to their sex adventures.
Perhaps your area has adult or 'fetish' clubs you can explore? May be a way to meet people with like interests.

I wear this one whenever I will be staying in a hotel. She keeps the key. I am allowed, encouraged even, to suck cocks and send her pics of my shame. The lock is heavy stainless steel, and is quite comfortable to wear.

3CE8EE28-A7B1-4BF7-88E0-915AAF276885.jpeg

Reactions: BullMX and Kogjin
We have several chastity cages: a classic in adjourned steel, a tubular, a very short, one with electrodes, one in flexible silicone but with the interior furnished with spikes. I surely forget

This is what my wife often plays: She chooses a cage, puts it in the drawer of the dresser in the living room and places an open padlock on the dresser.

As soon as I see a small open padlock placed on the dresser in the living room, I have to open the drawer, take the chastity cage that is there and wear it.

I always have a delicious anxiety when I close the padlock because I don't know how long she will leave me in a cage.

It is from this moment that she will get off! She will tease me non-stop. Knowing that my cock is blowing up in its cage makes her wet.

She can leave me in a cage for several days. Sometimes she teases me so much that I ejaculate in the cage without even touching myself. Either she masturbates in front of me with her toys, or I have to take care of her.

When this morning on February 10, I saw the padlock and find the classic steel cage adjourned, I knew right away that I will stay in a cage for a long time. The other cages, especially the one with the spikes, is a maximum of two days. The classic, I have already kept it for over a month ...

Since then, every night, she teases me by masturbating with her hitachi and others sextoy. She cum a lot, and puts her pussy close to my face so that I can see and smell well. She promised me that she will free me on Valentine's Day and that she will give me a blowjob. She made a condition: that I don't squirt in my cage before.

I do not know if I will manage to prevent myself from cuming. She does everything for that.023.JPG

Reactions: Umanual and BullMX
Laying on the bed in a hotel in Lancaster, Pa waiting to see if I get responses to my Doublelist posting for men who need sucked off.

55AAC296-D068-4BAC-AA96-77973CF5078F.jpeg D4EFBEF4-7723-416A-A9E7-09DA8830F09B.jpeg EFE00273-B1D9-4675-9DE8-E122D7C0FAA6.jpeg

Reactions: BullMX
CuckoldDavid said:
Thank you for your help.
You're welcome.
CuckoldDavid said:
Do you or anyone know anything about the other site blacktowhite ?
If you want to know more about it, look at it.
CuckoldDavid said:
I read the forum link you sent and it does sound helpful.
Good.

Valentine's Day is over, and I'm still locked up ....

Saturday evening, still locked up, I had to make her cum several times with different sex toys before she released me.
I buggered her while she rubbed her hitachi on the clit.

Reactions: natasnaikul