• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chastity

• Thread starterhamturk
  • Start date

hamturk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2016
What is the best chastity device for long term?

hamturk said:
Marriage seems to work well..............lol
Although divorce can work equally well..........

We use a CB6000s, fits well and can go a month at a time with no major issues. Started off with others like the CB 3000/6000 and some metal ones all not bad. I know others will disagree with this next comment but over time it will cause shrinkage and you will have a tuffer time getting fully erect. Been in 1 for over 12 yrs now and just about 24/7 too. I was 4.5+ inches long and able to get rock hard in an instant. Now I'm under 3 inches fully erected and don't get fully erect until I'm just about ready to cum. The newest one that she just got me was off of amazon it's metal and it's cage part is only 1.25 inches long, the cb6000s has a 1.75 long tube that I'm now swimming in so going to the metal one soon. I know for us we both noticed the most shrinkage happened in the the first few years, the later years seem to be turning my dinkie into a limp useless one.

• Love
Reactions: AZannie, 412perv and SquirmingSub
Yes, my avatar is me and that's the new 1.25 cage she got me. No matter how horny I get it prevents any kind of an erection. She's excited to see if this will be the one to make me a total limp dick. One of her turn on's is seeing me horny and watching me masturbate and cum with a limp dick.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand and 412perv
Pnisnvnh said:
Yes, my avatar is me and that's the new 1.25 cage she got me. No matter how horny I get it prevents any kind of an erection. She's excited to see if this will be the one to make me a total limp dick. One of her turn on's is seeing me horny and watching me masturbate and cum with a limp dick.
How did it work out for ya

hamturk said:
You might suggest to your Mistress she order for you an electric chastity device with a remote control, that can be combined with a CB-6000 male chastity device, as illustrated here (if you can't "open" these links from this forum, copy and paste them into your web browser):

Dream Lover Labs:
http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/index.phpen

then click on “products,” then click on “dream lover 2000,” then scroll down and click on the “start” arrow for the video.

You might also suggest to your Mistress that she click on and read the “Male Training Theory” section, which is here:
http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/theory.php

There is also a “Contact” option for your Mistress to get in touch with the Dream Lover Labs folks, if she wishes.

See also:
https://myboyinchastityblog.wordpre...g-off-my-obedience-trained-husband-in-public/

Disclaimer: I have no relationship of any kind with “Dream Lover Labs,” and gain nothing, financial nor otherwise, from suggesting their products and / or male training programs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread