• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chat and share your thoughts about my GF.

• Thread startermisterx0112013
  • Start date

misterx0112013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2013
The fantasy of knowing my conservative has made a friend who slowly talked his way into her mind and pussy is such a turn on.

The GF is very social and outgoing. She loves to be out and make new friends, rather be out doing something rather than staying in (from hiking to dancing with friends at a club) but she is sexually conservative. She feels bad for fucking cause she isn't married and that's she prefers to give head and handjobs cause she doesn't want to that gal who gives away "the milk away for free" type of gal.

That's why for me it's not about imagining her being fucked "doggystyle" or being told she will be fucked like a slut. I like to voice chat with bulls or Alpha's who know how to mentally humiliate a guy about his GF.

I love to be told how I would spend the night with my GF at the bar with her friends, but then have to see her kiss my goodbye as we decided to go home, but she's going to the other car park at the pier cause she's not getting dropped by me, she's going with her 'buddy' waiting for her at the other car park.

Or to see her being tagged on another guy's facebook post at a bar when I am working on a weekend and then when I text her saying I want to drop by after work, and she would say shes at a friend's place. Only getting another response from her a few hours later saying she just got home and we'll can catch up later in the week cause she's too tired from hanging with her 'buddy'

I Love to know and see all the signs but they know I am too wimpy to ask so they cause humiliate and keep me in the dark, just making me do the dirty work as he fucks her all the time.

Would love to chat and share with anyone about her and if you like to mic chat about her too I would love to show what she looks like.

We stated by showing nudes of her online, I started posting her and later she started posting herself. Then we started sharing her but it was all about me watching and getting sloppy seconds, the cuck thing came later when she only allowed clean up and finally nothing.

Good luck, I hope she finds some nice cock!

For me what i love to chat about more than her being fucked is the idea of her making friends with a older man who would make her feel like he is her buddy but doesn't realize he's slowly corrupting her.

The fantasy of her getting so comfortable with him as he makes her lower her guard to trust that after a few weeks of hanging out with him. She now goes over on weekends to his place to watch her sports team play their match.

But he soon convinces her to go from coming over every weekend and watching the game to watching the game in her underwear since its the height of summer. Eventually he would have her soo brain washed and comfortable, that 1 Sunday afternoon while I was working. He would be sitting on his couch watching the game as my GF took a shower and now is drying her hair and catching up with the game. Watching and drying her hair with her towel with nothing on.

Naked and focused on the game like its no big deal, totally not realize he has got her to act so comfy. Only thing she has on as she dries her hair is a bracelet.

Users who are viewing this thread