• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chattanooga,TN area white wife seeking...

• Thread startereastTNcpl
  • Start date

eastTNcpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 29, 2007
36/37 yo happily married white couple. I'm a 37 yo mwf 5'2" 155 nice cute with a nice ass. I'm looking for a a black cock stud in my area to work me over while my husband videos some and maybe joins. Would like to find a regular buddy to use me. I'm submissive, very oral and have been saving my ass for a black stud for awhile. Anyone interested let us know...

Attachments

• booty 3.jpg
    booty 3.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 328
  • kj.jpg
    kj.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 429
Reactions: adventure816
i'm very interested...would like to know more PM me...

north ga here and would love 2 see more of u. keep up the good work.

Hello.....nice phots....I bet your husband would love watching a well hung black man taking care of your sexual needs on a very regular basis........believe me....your sweet southern white pussy will be well satisfied by BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCKS

Manchester tennessee here very intrested email me ill give a phone # to call impalawill2@yahoo.com blk bull 10.5 w pic

Hello,

I'm a tall (6'9) Atlanta black professional guy who would be very interested in talking to you further. Contact me at maxxx39 on yah00

Maxxx

Users who are viewing this thread