• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

chaturbate

• Thread starterSwissCouple
  • Start date

SwissCouple

wifesharing couple
Beloved Member
Dec 24, 2017
Switzerland
I would love to have my wife on chaturbate.com

..either presenting herself or together with a bull.

What do you think? Is it a good idea?
If yes, how should she present?

Cheers, M&T

Reactions: jbull and Jockanise
hi, m&t, of course it all depends on what you want to achieve. if you organize it, you are more a pimp than a cuck. there was a time i liked it but soon enough i abandoned. the girls had their own show and their own pleasure. the couples were often bored. what i want is a submissive slut, in for some kinky stuff, and it is not what is presented. i will approach tamara or m on the kik to see if she might be worthwhile to meet and subsequently enjoyed. i am from the netherlands, and a strange kind of dom, as i not only want her to please me, but i am a fan of the female orgasm

I used to play a great game with my ex wife. She had to make 10 guys come on chaterbate in under 30 minutes using any means necessary. She always succeeded! If anyone has a wife that isn't ready for the real thing it's a fun way to watch guys get off on your wife. If she's really shy she can wear a mask. Suggest you watch from just out of camera as some guys freak out.

Users who are viewing this thread