• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating Bitch

• Thread starterlordbritish
  • Start date

lordbritish

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 9, 2006

Attachments

• wss.jpg
    wss.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,468
  • wf3.jpg
    wf3.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,665
Why would you confront her? Keep filming and keep jerking off to it. It's a win-win situation.

Why you want to, if you're here it's because you want her to fuck others and the icing on the cake would be if you were there to watch, help and cleanup.

Instead of chastising her encourage her.

hell yea, encourage her!

lordbritish said:
Set up a cam and caught her cheating. How should I confront her?

Bring home a dozen red roses and, as you're presenting them to your wife, congratulate her for scoring a lover. If she denies she's doing any such thing, brush her protestations aside. Then, take her out someplace really nice so the two of you can celebrate, and tell her how proud of her you are.

lordbritish said:

I'd recommend divorce papers.

You see, people on here often mistake reality and fantasy, so let me help clear that up. Cheating and cucking are not synonymous. One can indulge in cucking without any cheating at all, and usually that is the case.

Once your spouse crosses that line can you ever really trust them again?

What do you hope to accomplish by comfronting her. The title "cheating bitch" would indicate to me you are not pleased with this, so... decide what you want the outcome to be and go from there

she's a cock hungry *****. best thing to do is bring 10-15 blacks home with you and gangbang the shit out of her

As much as I quite like the last response :) I'd go with the red roses approach and tell her she's been looking more beautiful than ever lately and that you're so happy she's found a man to play with that obviously gives more than yourself.
If you think you can get away with the fact you set up a cam to catch her, then tell her she looked so gorgeous with a big cock in her mouth and her pussy and seeing her enjoy sex so much was the best feeling in the world for you. Tell her it aroused and meant more to you seeiing her getting such pleasure than it does when you're fucking her yourself. Then say, this must be hard for you to hear, but I'd like to one day share this with you and to hear you tell me how great this extra cock you're getting feels.
Happy days!

just put it online

I'm going counter-culture in this post. There is a huge difference between betrayal and fantasy. Are you willing to accept the fantasy though it might cause you pain dealing with the betrayal? Some people can handle this. Some cannot. What you need to decide is whether or not her infidelity is arousing and if so, can you deal with it? If you can, talk to her openly and frankly. You should be angry that she lied to you. Trust is a major component of any successful relationship. Be open about how hurt you are. If you cannot deal with this, then you again need to be open and frank with her. Tell her that's it's over. Cut your ties and move on. If you're leaving her, do not overreact. Betrayal often causes more internal emotional pain in the long run for the betrayer. Don't make things worse for you.

Either way, good luck.

Custer Laststand said:
Bring home a dozen red roses and, as you're presenting them to your wife, congratulate her for scoring a lover. If she denies she's doing any such thing, brush her protestations aside. Then, take her out someplace really nice so the two of you can celebrate, and tell her how proud of her you are.

Good advice Custer - being cucked should be the dream of most men on cuckolds.com. A real cuckold would rather die than ever want to sign divorce papers.

enjoy it, i would love to marry a woman who would put other mens large thick members up inside her

she needs a better bull than that.

If you were her, you would cheat on you too.

Users who are viewing this thread