Cheating Girlfriend Looking For Big Alpha Cock

• Thread starterjason thomas
  • Start date

jason thomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2016
found a secret kik account on the love of my life (girlfriends) phone she has been fucking her boss who is also my boss and my best friend behind my back for the past 2 years... tell me what you would do to her and how hard you would pound her behind my back... I want to watch your big cocks make her scream... whoever tells me how hard they will fuck her will get all her nude photos :) xx make my cock hard tell me how you would rip her black dress off and pound her pussy till she screams when I am at work

Screenshot_2017-01-04-00-23-05.png Screenshot_2017-01-04-00-22-53.png Screenshot_2017-01-04-00-22-43.png

Reactions: HugeLoad, Geglu and okdeacon
She is hawt.

Personally though, maybe it's just me. But being cucked (and knowing about it) is one thing... cheating; well that's a betrayal of trust.

ObedientPet said:
Oh my god she's so fuckable!

I would pull that sexy little dress up over her hips and rip her knickers clean off. I hope she's not on any contraception because I want to breed this slut. I'd Slide my big white cock inside her tight little cunt all the way to the hilt, then all the way back out, fucking faster and faster until my balls are bruising her ass hole. I'd empty my heavy balls deep inside her tight little pussy, pumping every drop of the 2 weeks build up I have stored in my heavy balls, while growling in her ear that she's a fine little cum slut.

Once I'm done I'd tag in the first of my buddies to fuck her ass and fill that up with cum too. We'd send her home to you dirty and spoiled, every hole oozing with cum. with permanent marker across her ass cheeks reading "cum slut".

There'd be a message on her phone from an unknown number telling her to be ready for the same next week.
Love the way you talk
.. want my wife like that

jason thomas said:
I found a secret kik account on the love of my life's (my girlfriend's) phone. She has been fucking her boss, who is also my boss and my best friend, behind my back for the past 2 years.

Nice. It sounds like your woman has a good sense of how to move up in her work milieu.

jason thomas said:
Tell me what you would do to her and how hard you would pound her behind my back.

How could anyone do that...? Your woman is already fucking her boss, who is also your boss, behind your back. And, since you and your woman both work for the same boss, that implies all three of you have the same working hours.

Setting aside this inconsistency problem, though, she's a good-looking woman.

Screenshot_2017-01-04-00-23-05.png Screenshot_2017-01-04-00-22-53.png Screenshot_2017-01-04-00-22-43.png[/QUOTE]