• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating Mexican wife - 36DD - please comment

• Thread starteradrianarmstrong
  • Start date
A

adrianarmstrong

Sorry for the low quality photos, but we only had a webcam at the time.

As you can see, she had the most awesome titties that I've ever put my lips on. And I was not the only one to put lips on them. She cheated on me with two guys. The one guy had a smaller dick than me, but she said the other guy's dick was thicker. She said that the first time he entered her, her thought was, 'God he's got a thick dick.' Of course, I had to think, 'thick compared to what?' Well... thick compared to the one she's used to, which was mine.

Now the thought of a guy with a thick dick stretching her out more than me turns me on. I've jacked off to that thought many many times. And her affair went on with him for a good 6 months to a year, so I was getting my fair share of sloppy seconds without really knowing it. She confessed later that he would cum inside her pussy. I even found a couple pictures that I think were taken just after they had sex. Not dirty pictures, but they were on our bed in the photos, and they both had guilty looks on their faces.

She said that she would pleasure herself with her dildo and think of him, and how his dick was thicker than the dildo, and that mine was not.

Anyway, he was banging the fuck out of my wife with his thick dick and cumming in her pussy, and I love that he did.

The other guy was after this thick-dick affair, when she still wanted a dick other than her husband's. They didn't fuck for very long, and he didn't do much for her except fill her pussy with semen. So she cut it short with that affair.

Ultimately the marriage didn't work out. Not because of the affairs - they actually turned me on. But for other reasons. She was a great lady, and absolutely crazy in bed, but we parted ways.

I still think about her fucking these guys while I jack off. She'll never know how much pleasure that has given me. Especially thinking of her pussy being stretched out more than what I could do for her.

So tell me what you think. Please leave a comment if you feel like it. Be as brutal as you like, or whatever gets you off. Tell me how you would have fucked her. Or comment on what she may have been thinking while fucking these men. Or feel free to photoshop her photos if possible (I know they are really bad quality, but maybe something clever will come to you). Or cum on her tits and repost. All comments, ideas, etc. are welcome.

Thanks,
Adrian

More photos. The black dildo is fucking huge. And yes, the shot of the two dildos together are both in her pussy. The cream-colored dildo is the one she compared to her lover. The black one had us all beat.

Some I photoshopped.

What a fucking slut! (but a hot one). Did she ever tell you why she cheated on you? Were these guys coworkers or just bar hookups?

Well... I was just getting into liking the idea of her fucking someone else, so she had the go-ahead from me if the opportunity ever arose. But I sort of just expected a quick fling, maybe a one night stand, not an ongoing affair. But in the end I didn't care. It turns me on, actually. Both the guys were coworkers, however, she had worked at two different places, so the thick dick guy was from the first place she worked, and the other guy was from the place she went to after she quit the first place. It's hard to believe I never knew about them until afterward - she even went on a week long vacation with the first guy. That's when she first started telling me things, slowly letting it out, seeing how I reacted to each little bit of info she was telling me. At first she told me she just happened to see the one guy naked as he was getting dressed and that he had a thick cock. Later she confessed that she wondered what it would be like to feel it inside her (of course, she had already fucked him but was seeing how I was reacting).

I think she cheated for a couple reasons. One was just to experience something different. But another reason was because I don't think she was very happy with me, and the marriage was already starting to fall apart.

I don't blame her. It really is a huge turn on when I think about it. I'm glad these guys were fucking her behind my back.

These are just the guys I know about. Who knows... maybe there were more?

Would someone do me the favor of telling me how you would have fucked her behind my back? Be as filthy and brutal as you like. Thanks in advance.

adrianarmstrong said:
Well...

These are just the guys I know about. Who knows... maybe there were more?

I would guess the answer is yes. A women who wants other cocks isn't just going to stop at two, lets be honest.

The first guy (the smaller one) was a trial run. She wanted to cheat, maybe she wasn't good at picking well endowed lovers yet. She chose you after all.

The second guy was an improvement. A nice fat cock to stretch her pussy in a way that you couldn't. She probably came REALLY hard with him. Her little pussy hadn't been used and punished like that in her life. Now she's empowered to find more.

You said yourself that she releases this information in little bits, to see how you react.

My guess is that she has had at LEAST one huge one, probably two at once. She is just waiting for the right time to tell you about it.

Thanks to everyone for the replies.

magna said:
I would guess the answer is yes. A women who wants other cocks isn't just going to stop at two, lets be honest.

The first guy (the smaller one) was a trial run. She wanted to cheat, maybe she wasn't good at picking well endowed lovers yet. She chose you after all.

The second guy was an improvement. A nice fat cock to stretch her pussy in a way that you couldn't. She probably came REALLY hard with him. Her little pussy hadn't been used and punished like that in her life. Now she's empowered to find more.

You said yourself that she releases this information in little bits, to see how you react.

My guess is that she has had at LEAST one huge one, probably two at once. She is just waiting for the right time to tell you about it.

You're probably right about there being more than just the two guys I know about. She did also admit to messing around with another woman - a bi-curious type of thing. I was not invited to that. :( But I love the fact that she was banging other men behind my back. :)

She came really hard the first time her and I made love. I can imagine she also came really hard with the other men, especially the thick guy. I found a few pictures of them in our bedroom. He was fully clothed and laying on our bed. He had a look of contentment on his face. The picture of her she was pointing to something in our closet with a very strange look on her face - hard to describe, but like she couldn't believe what she was pointing at, and kind of laughing. My guess is that it was a blanket that she came on, like she did the first time with me. Those pictures were on film (not digital), and I hid them somewhere and now I can't find them. :(

Saraha said:
I guess you are missing her, because you sure have put in a BIG EFFORT to post all her hot photos. Do you know what she is doing these days?

I do miss her from time to time. I especially miss the sex, it was fantastic. I miss those big titties in my face, like how she would get on top of me like in the second picture. She had the best breasts of anyone I'd been with. Absolutely perfect. Her and I split up a long time ago and she moved to the east coast. She has had a couple serious boyfriends since then, and I think she is married again.

Anyway, I don't want to spoil the mood with nostalgia. Anyone else want to give their 2¢? Maybe tell me how things might have went down with the other men? Or hell, tell me what you would have done to her in the bed? Maybe what they might have been saying about me while they were fucking? :)

Thanks again.

The main reason you should let your wife have sex with other men ALONE, is that they will fuck her different to you and STRETCH HER MIND OUT, so she discovers the gold in having more than what her husband gives her. If she has an orgy and she has multiple orgasms - she will be changed forever, and no longer be that prim and proper bride that has been too shy to spread her wings in bed with hubby.

Someone has to teach a woman about the delights of a full sexual expression, so she can forget about all the negative stuff that was rammed into her head by over-protective family and friends as she was growing up.

If hubby can't open up her Pandora's box, then he needs to summon help. Why should a wife be restricted to her husband's insufficient libido, when she can take 100% of what hubby offers, then top up any unmet needs?

Sometimes, it takes an orgy to show a wife what is possible - and then she won't be shy in bed with her husband any longer. No longer will she play the game, "not tonight, I have a headache", or "the kids have tired me out".

Every husband needs a hot wife, otherwise she will need a visit from a Doctor with his steam-powdered vibrators to cure her hysteria. Most mid-life crisis stuff in women has something to do with hormones and sexual disappointment, so divorce rears its ugly head and she speeds out of town looking for more understanding men.

Pubs and clubs are full of bulls looking for sexually frustrated wive's to have a one-night stand. "Get them talking, they spill everything, then take their panties off to this new guy who listens to their woes".

'that woman needs a good fucking, to sort out her moodiness".

Doctors knew this 150 years ago, but they can't just come out and say that to a modern woman, because the Doctor would get ostracised on FACEBOOK or TWITTER for invasion of her dignity and privacy. Takes too many years to become a Registered Doctor, so no point telling a wife the truth and losing his licence.

She'd do a lot more cheating if i was around. Nice pics

Callmegod said:
She'd do a lot more cheating if i was around. Nice pics

Thank you. I'd have loved for you to cum inside her and stretch her out.

Saraha said:
The main reason you should let your wife have sex with other men ALONE, is that they will fuck her different to you and STRETCH HER MIND OUT, so she discovers the gold in having more than what her husband gives her. If she has an orgy and she has multiple orgasms - she will be changed forever, and no longer be that prim and proper bride that has been too shy to spread her wings in bed with hubby.

Someone has to teach a woman about the delights of a full sexual expression, so she can forget about all the negative stuff that was rammed into her head by over-protective family and friends as she was growing up.

If hubby can't open up her Pandora's box, then he needs to summon help. Why should a wife be restricted to her husband's insufficient libido, when she can take 100% of what hubby offers, then top up any unmet needs?

Sometimes, it takes an orgy to show a wife what is possible - and then she won't be shy in bed with her husband any longer. No longer will she play the game, "not tonight, I have a headache", or "the kids have tired me out".

Every husband needs a hot wife, otherwise she will need a visit from a Doctor with his steam-powdered vibrators to cure her hysteria. Most mid-life crisis stuff in women has something to do with hormones and sexual disappointment, so divorce rears its ugly head and she speeds out of town looking for more understanding men.

Pubs and clubs are full of bulls looking for sexually frustrated wive's to have a one-night stand. "Get them talking, they spill everything, then take their panties off to this new guy who listens to their woes".

I'm convinced! Thank you Saraha. I will definitely be open with the next lady I have.

I know what you mean...I cant get my wife to do anything, but if it took an affair, even a seriously emotional affair, I would probably allow it.

Users who are viewing this thread