• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating on Wife with cocks

• Thread starterloveup
  • Start date

loveup

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 20, 2022
I have been sucking cocks behind my wifes back for a few years. I take her to work and then I come home and find guys online to suck. I have been sucking a few cocks a week under her nose for a few years and I have even sucked a few guys she knows. Any age and race and I love sucking daddies and BBC as much as I can. Sometimes the guys film me on their phones and I love to be dirty about it. Sometimes I pick her up for lunch and have the remains of fresh cum on my lips when I kiss her and I also love to have guys cum on my wedding ring and lick it off. I am a total cock sucking ***** and cant stop. My wife loves to get her pussy eaten and sometimes I will eat her out after sucking a few cocks that day. The most I have sucked was 6 cocks in a week and I want more. Does anyone else love cheating on their wife with cock? I have been fucked by a few guys and my clueless ***** wife will never know about any of it ever lol.

• Love
Reactions: fatcockbull, mindplay1, nprtlvr and 34 others
yes , my ex wife never knew my lust for dick, nor did my current and past girlfriends

• Love
Reactions: littlewilly, Lovasianladies, Readyu and 6 others
loveup said:
I have been sucking cocks behind my wifes back for a few years. I take her to work and then I come home and find guys online to suck. I have been sucking a few cocks a week under her nose for a few years and I have even sucked a few guys she knows. Any age and race and I love sucking daddies and BBC as much as I can. Sometimes the guys film me on their phones and I love to be dirty about it. Sometimes I pick her up for lunch and have the remains of fresh cum on my lips when I kiss her and I also love to have guys cum on my wedding ring and lick it off. I am a total cock sucking ***** and cant stop. My wife loves to get her pussy eaten and sometimes I will eat her out after sucking a few cocks that day. The most I have sucked was 6 cocks in a week and I want more. Does anyone else love cheating on their wife with cock? I have been fucked by a few guys and my clueless ***** wife will never know about any of it ever lol.
what sites do you use to find guys to suck

Reactions: littlewilly, tamalman, 69eatmore77 and 8 others
loveup said:
With the exception of one time my late wife had no idea I was a cocksucker. 19 years, several different guys each week (except during CV 19 lockdown)

• Love
Reactions: jhlmdl, BiFatCockBull, DaveJ and 5 others
I like a cock up my arse, I was in the shower at my gym where I noticed a guy playing with his cock while watching me wash myself, he asked me if we could suck each others cocks, I told him "no" but you can fuck my backside, he eased it in and pumped me from behind up against the shower wall, I had a hard-on in no time and the pleasure of his cock in me caused me to ejaculate, he pulled out and I let him cum into my open mouth and swallow his load. He tried to kiss me but I told him to fuck off. We didn't say another word to each other.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Cuckybihubby, WifeNeedsMor, Lovasianladies and 13 others
loveup said:
Lucky you

Reactions: robbiewillskucku and Readyu
I have been playing with men since my teens. I have always felt good being a bottom slut for men to use. My wife found out last year and thankfully got into it, We do 3somes where I get to suck guys hard for her and then I clean up. She lets me play with men without her, and she plays without me. I can do it so long as I don't play with women, which I'm happy with, I get to clean her up when she plays without me. I love sucking, getting fucked, cum, groups, lots more.

• Love
Reactions: fatcockbull, BullSchool, jhlmdl and 14 others
Question for all of you: Do the guys you suck off have a preference for married cocksuckers? Does the cheating aspect make you that much more of a cocksucker to them, or let them relax knowing that it's really a blow-and-go, no-strings situation?

Reactions: robbiewillskucku, hard8bbc4mwf, funluv and 1 other person
Laceyfemme said:
Question for all of you: Do the guys you suck off have a preference for married cocksuckers? Does the cheating aspect make you that much more of a cocksucker to them, or let them relax knowing that it's really a blow-and-go, no-strings situation?
i think many know there secret is safe we married cocksuckers have as much to loose if outed also

Reactions: natasnaikul, whitewife696969 and funluv
My wife does not know how much I love sucking cock. I have found them online and just cruising. No pussy can ever taste as good a a cock.

• Love
Reactions: barebi, robbiewillskucku, whitewife696969 and 3 others
anyone in PA

9 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: texxx, HappyRon, mywifeolga and 15 others
I have cheated on my wife with some TS girls. I sucked their cocks like crazy and such a rush feeling when they cum in my mouth.

• Love
Reactions: HappyRon, userfivesevenfour, Lovasianladies and 6 others
funluv said:
anyone in PA

9 (1).jpg
Michigan but if I am ever heading your way I will be in touch.

Reactions: funluv
loveup said:
I’ve loved playing with cock ever since my first sleepover when we rubbed them together. I don’t get as many chances nowadays but I’m forever longing for a nice cock to drain

• Love
Reactions: barebi, hard8bbc4mwf and funluv
I didn’t love doing it behind her back but definitely sucked and took a lot of cock behind her back. Mostly with a masseuse I found and got comfortable with. Then the amazing thing happened, my wife has been flirting with my friend through messages. I’ve been coaching him on the side on how to really pusher buttons getting her nice and wet from their text. He’ll be brought in soon to own her properly. But with this plan my wife and I talked about boundaries since one of the text my friend sent was “if your not being a proper slut your punishment might be to just watch the boys have some fun” this got her crazy hot, and she already know I’d be down from telling her of my past fun with dudes back in the day. So looks like I won’t have to hide this urge any longer. And of course a few weeks back while having beers with him while wife was away we thought it a good idea to just cross that bridge now and get it out the way. So I got to enjoy a nice cum dump down my throat. Then we just went back to drinking 😂

• Love
Reactions: fatcockbull, BiFatCockBull, Chuckr and 7 others
My wife doesn't know I've sucked dick. 2 at a time once. I miss it if love to suck a big hard cock again been too long

IMG_20220509_102925133.jpg IMG_20220509_102909849.jpg

• Love
Reactions: texxx, mywifeolga, VladUkr and 13 others
Sucking dick is awesome, she has no idea how much I do it.

• Love
Reactions: barebi, 69eatmore77, Thangin and 2 others
I’m trying to set up my first cock sucking while I’m on a trip this weekend, a BBC too! Wish me luck!

Reactions: fatcockbull, Thedarknight, VladUkr and 3 others
After my wife cheated on me I sucked a cock. It's been a while but I think about it often and will do it again given the right opportunity.

• Love
Reactions: Thedarknight, LoveMissile, Hornyhubb and 6 others
I enjoy sucking, fucking and getting fucked

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, Lovasianladies, Wyfwatcher and 6 others

Users who are viewing this thread