• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating Slut Wife

• Thread starterxxjlbsxx
  • Start date

xxjlbsxx

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2018
My wife has been cheating on me since we were dating. We were in the Navy together and she fucked a lot of the guys on my ship. A former friend of hers told me she fucked some guy at her bachelorette party and fucked around the night before our wedding. Ive caught her many times and she doesnt stop because she said i have a small dick and I'm horrible at sex.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
Can we see how ur slut looks

Reactions: toolman2c
20170731_223110.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth
Nice and is that smeones else cocks. U get hard when she cheats i bet

20170731_222254.jpg
20170731_222329.jpg

Reactions: Cuckedboipussy
Yes its someone else's, im not near that big.

XX, if you knew she fucked around on the ship, before you were married, and is still at it then you must be turned on by that. If not you were foolish to think a ring was going to stop her and since she still is I'm thinking you're probably going to want to consult an attorney. If it does turn you on you might want to lay down the law and make her take you along for prep and cleanup.

Gliderider said:
XX, if you knew she fucked around on the ship, before you were married, and is still at it then you must be turned on by that. If not you were foolish to think a ring was going to stop her and since she still is I'm thinking you're probably going to want to consult an attorney. If it does turn you on you might want to lay down the law and make her take you along for prep and cleanup.
I dont really like but i kind of understand it. Im terrible at sex so she gets good dick. I do know that she gets off on cheating, its fun for her to humiliate me

Reactions: islamshahin146@gmail.com
xxjlbsxx said:
My wife has been cheating on me since we were dating.
Good for her!
xxjlbsxx said:
We were in the Navy together, and she fucked a lot of the guys on my ship.
Hey, that's better still. (It was also her ship, I gather.) Being in the Navy must be ideal for a woman who likes having lots of young men to fuck — and ships offer the added advantage of not being subject to IED's (mostly.... one prominent exception comes to mind).
xxjlbsxx said:
A former friend of hers told me she fucked some guy at her bachelorette party....
Excellent!
xxjlbsxx said:
.... and [she] fucked around the night before our wedding.
Thereby providing you with a clear view into your future as her cuckold....
xxjlbsxx said:
I've caught her many times, and she doesn't stop because she said I have a small dick and I'm horrible at sex.
Ouch. It sounds like your strongly-sexual wife selected you to marry because she knew you had strong potential to become her willing, self-acknowledged cuckold. Her willingness to fuck other men in front of you is a strong plus, indicating she has very good self-confidence.

Thanks for your steamy post. I hope your hotwife / cuckold husband marriage continues to go well for both of you. BTW, are both you and your wife still in the Navy...?

Custer Laststand said:
Good for her!

Hey, that's better still. (It was also her ship, I gather.) Being in the Navy must be ideal for a woman who likes having lots of young men to fuck — and ships offer the added advantage of not being subject to IED's (mostly.... one prominent exception comes to mind).

Excellent!

Thereby providing you with a clear view into your future as her cuckold....

Ouch. It sounds like your strongly-sexual wife selected you to marry because she knew you had strong potential to become her willing, self-acknowledged cuckold. Her willingness to fuck other men in front of you is a strong plus, indicating she has very good self-confidence.

Thanks for your steamy post. I hope your hotwife / cuckold husband marriage continues to go well for both of you. BTW, are both you and your wife still in the Navy...?
No weve been out for about 8 years, we were on seperate ships

Reactions: toolman2c
I just couldn't "like" your first post. I can 'hear' the disappointment and hurt in what you say.
And I understand them; I've felt that same hurt and disappointment from every woman I've been married to. It's quite humiliating as it is, and becomes moreso if they are aggressive about rubbing your nose in it.

I don't wish to be presumptuous, but if I may offer some advice....learn to enjoy it. I did. It's obvious she's not going to stop, and you must love her to still be married to her, so be proud you have a GREAT slut wife!
To my eyes, she looks like a perfect slut, and if she were my wife, I'd want her to fuck other men, too! Of course, I wouldn't want her to 'cheat' every single time. I don't know what you think about watching her fuck, but I would want to watch her every time I could. I also would think she would have some desire for you to watch, at least on some level. If she enjoys the humiliating aspects, that would be the perfect time to do it!
So I hope you can at least reach some common ground with her if you have any desire to watch/participate.

In the meantime, convince her to "teach" you how to become a more proficient lover. You can absolutely do the best with what you have to work with, so train hard. I'd think oral skills would be the best place to start, so do what you need to do to learn new techniques, and practice, practice, practice. As you become more skilled, you can start to work on your cock, and learn what you CAN do with it. Repeat practicing new techniques.
You likely won't ever satisfy her to a point she stops fucking other guys, but there's no reason she can't enjoy having sex with you as much as anyone. Maybe even to the point she spends a bit more time at home.....

Nazareth said:
I just couldn't "like" your first post. I can 'hear' the disappointment and hurt in what you say.
And I understand them; I've felt that same hurt and disappointment from every woman I've been married to. It's quite humiliating as it is, and becomes moreso if they are aggressive about rubbing your nose in it.

I don't wish to be presumptuous, but if I may offer some advice....learn to enjoy it. I did. It's obvious she's not going to stop, and you must love her to still be married to her, so be proud you have a GREAT slut wife!
To my eyes, she looks like a perfect slut, and if she were my wife, I'd want her to fuck other men, too! Of course, I wouldn't want her to 'cheat' every single time. I don't know what you think about watching her fuck, but I would want to watch her every time I could. I also would think she would have some desire for you to watch, at least on some level. If she enjoys the humiliating aspects, that would be the perfect time to do it!
So I hope you can at least reach some common ground with her if you have any desire to watch/participate.

In the meantime, convince her to "teach" you how to become a more proficient lover. You can absolutely do the best with what you have to work with, so train hard. I'd think oral skills would be the best place to start, so do what you need to do to learn new techniques, and practice, practice, practice. As you become more skilled, you can start to work on your cock, and learn what you CAN do with it. Repeat practicing new techniques.
You likely won't ever satisfy her to a point she stops fucking other guys, but there's no reason she can't enjoy having sex with you as much as anyone. Maybe even to the point she spends a bit more time at home.....
She loves cheating so much thatcshe would cheat on anyone, even if she was with someone who fucked the best in the world. Every girl ive been with says im the worst theyve ever had, small dick, never last over 30 seconds. So i dont think i can get better. Ive tried to learn and shes tried to teach me but it never works. I know she just enjoys humiliating me like telling my friends and coworkers how bad i am at sex and how small my dick is, she likes to snapchat me pics and vids of her taking big dicks. Telling me how much better they are than me. So ive kind of just learned to live with it.

Users who are viewing this thread