• Thread startermarried
  • Start date

married

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2013
out west
My neighbor who is up the way a few houses, when husband and I moved to the area, we did not like him. And to be honest he is a jerk... None the less, I am one of his 'cock sluts' the more he talks about wanting to ruin me and my marriage I just seem to get caught up in the 'heat' of the moment.

Okay, so husband is deployed, my daughter is over at a friends for the night and 'Black daddy' is over, we are on the couch watching a movie, my head in daddy's lap, I am caressing his cock with my hands and mouth when husband calls (he is deployed) I answer the phone because I am not a total bitch, and as I try and move my head away from black daddy's cock he slaps me with it he slaps me with his cock (he is huge at least 10? inches) so I get back into sub space, I get back into my place, I continue to caress daddy's cock and lick at it while I listen to my husband. Black daddy has his hand down my yoga pants.. I can hear him breath "suck it slut" and of course I do, but not if we were alone, I do get as much of him in my mouth as I can... Anyhow, when its time for him to cum, I tell my husband "I need to get a drink" as I am drinking, daddy hangs up the phone...

I know I am going to progress from here, and I know that in time I will be having a black baby, as I am no longer on protection.

Please feel free to share your experiences here, and thank you for reading mine.

• Love
Reactions: HornyCouplee, Floridacouple, JustCallMeSir and 18 others
Naighty wife. I hope your bull tears your pussy open and leaves you gaping for your husband.

Reactions: hikawade, 412perv and toolman2c
married said:
My neighbor who is up the way a few houses, when husband and I moved to the area, we did not like him. And to be honest he is a jerk... None the less, I am one of his 'cock sluts' the more he talks about wanting to ruin me and my marriage I just seem to get caught up in the 'heat' of the moment.

Okay, so husband is deployed, my daughter is over at a friends for the night and 'Black daddy' is over, we are on the couch watching a movie, my head in daddy's lap, I am caressing his cock with my hands and mouth when husband calls (he is deployed) I answer the phone because I am not a total bitch, and as I try and move my head away from black daddy's cock he slaps me with it he slaps me with his cock (he is huge at least 10? inches) so I get back into sub space, I get back into my place, I continue to caress daddy's cock and lick at it while I listen to my husband. Black daddy has his hand down my yoga pants.. I can hear him breath "suck it slut" and of course I do, but not if we were alone, I do get as much of him in my mouth as I can... Anyhow, when its time for him to cum, I tell my husband "I need to get a drink" as I am drinking, daddy hangs up the phone...

I know I am going to progress from here, and I know that in time I will be having a black baby, as I am no longer on protection.

Please feel free to share your experiences here, and thank you for reading mine.

I assume hubby knew nothing of what you were doing when he called. My wife is seeing a black friend of ours 2 years now and has done that also but now she says to call her on my iPad so I can face-time now instead. she wants me to know and to watch now when she is in a similar position you were in.

thanks for the nice post also and good luck.

Reactions: PussyFlavoredKisses, baddy145 and oppor
I don't have anything to share, but you are a beautiful woman.

I dunno. That's hot but I have an issue with military wives cheating. I guess I just feel that when someone risks their life for the country, he should be considered an 'honorary' black stud and his wife should be faithful. But that's just me and the reality is that most military wives cheat.

Reactions: milfchaser, Vicky4Blk, WM2SeedurWife and 1 other person
shocked said:
I dunno. That's hot but I have an issue with military wives cheating. I guess I just feel that when someone risks their life for the country, he should be considered an 'honorary' black stud and his wife should be faithful. But that's just me and the reality is that most military wives cheat.

Writing as a retired soldier who was a cuckold during my entire military career, I don't believe you have a grasp of the military environment. In a community where the males outnumber the females 20 to 1, military wives are hit on constantly. It's very rare indeed, on a military installation, with her pick of horny, buff guys, a woman won't give in to her desires at some point.

Generally the husbands don't talk about it, and no one outs the wives, but everyone knows it's going on. The guys with really good game get laid. Any woman who wants male attention, gets it. Also, because of the male/female ratio, the women get their choice.

Military wives having affairs seems to be generally common. My former daughter in-law had a series of affairs and became pregnant while her husband was away from the home with his unit. Just as IndyHubby indicated in this post, it is not something that it spoken openly or talked about,

Reactions: toolman2c
I'm ret navy and will comment at length soon. I cAn tell you that the guys And woman posting Do know what they are talking About

About a week before Christmas. I decided to give Black Daddy his present.

I went to him in my long coat with a ribbon wrapped around my tummy. My mouth was working (married white slut mouth) on his cock and balls, I even licked at his ass crack. I kept daddy on the verge and when husband called, I slithered up daddy's body while talking to husband and sank my pussy onto his cock. I wanted daddy to cum in me while talking to husband, I wanted his seed in me as he took what was his.

I was dripping, and aroused and caught up in the heat of lust thank god the connection had a bit of static because I did gasp as his cock was in where it belonged. Daddy was pulling my nipples it was intense, and I have no clue what husband was saying as I was focused on Daddy.

And after daddy deposited in me, I told husband that I was going to invite him over (Black daddy, I used his name of course) for Christmas dinner. Husband does not like him because of how he acts/treats women etc. I told him I was going to try and be nice to him (Black daddy sat next to our daughter and husbands sister).

Yes, I did dress a little bit slutty for dinner. Yes I have agreed to let Daddy have other men fuck me.

• Love
Reactions: chakota37, HornyCouplee, cynful and 15 others
that s hot

married said:

I went to him in my long coat with a ribbon wrapped around my tummy. My mouth was working (married white slut mouth) on his cock and balls, I even licked at his ass crack. I kept daddy on the verge and when husband called, I slithered up daddy's body while talking to husband and sank my pussy onto his cock. I wanted daddy to cum in me while talking to husband, I wanted his seed in me as he took what was his.

I was dripping, and aroused and caught up in the heat of lust thank god the connection had a bit of static because I did gasp as his cock was in where it belonged. Daddy was pulling my nipples it was intense, and I have no clue what husband was saying as I was focused on Daddy.

And after daddy deposited in me, I told husband that I was going to invite him over (Black daddy, I used his name of course) for Christmas dinner. Husband does not like him because of how he acts/treats women etc. I told him I was going to try and be nice to him (Black daddy sat next to our daughter and husbands sister).

Yes, I did dress a little bit slutty for dinner. Yes I have agreed to let Daddy have other men fuck me.
love to see what you were wearing!

nice...you know what you want..and need....good for you !!!

Anything moe to add? Love to hear how this is progressing

married said:

Wow, you are one red hot wife. This is one of the hottest things I've ever heard of a wife doing....every fucking bit of it is near erotic perfection. To be riding another man's cock and have him cum in your married pussy while talking on the phone to your unsuspecting hubby is pure bliss. With his fresh cum in you to tell your husband that you are inviting this man he so dislikes for dinner is an erotic shiv/ That you're doing it knowing your husband's dislike for him is due to how he treats women is erotic genius. Have you been impregnated yet?

Reactions: mywifecheats and SquirmingSub
I think you have a wonderful outlook and sound like an amazing woman! It’s sexy you have your black daddy! I wish more women shared your views and desires.

married said:

Wow, awesome, good for you and beautiful

married said:

Oh fuck yes, very hot

212 897 213