• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating Wife, Need Some Advice....

• Thread starterlifesaver
  • Start date

lifesaver

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 9, 2016
Hi Everyone,

A noob here at this site. Apologize if this is the incorrect place to put this. MOD, please move so if needed.

My situation is that I have proof and witness my wife cheated, but the problem is that I have always fantasize her being with other men. How should I approach her and confront her that I want her to continue to have sex with other men, but would like to be involve some how?

I don't want to freak her out and look at me as a perv. I have followed her on many occasions without her knowing and seen her leave with other men to the hotel or to their cars after a night out.

What should I do and how should I proceed with this? Thanks..

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and LEGGY SLUT
Be honest. That's the best advice I can give you. We lived just the same as you. My husband also followed me, bugged my car, checked my phone. We tore ourselves apart on more than one occasion.

I hurt him a lot during that period and it's not something I'm proud of. Now I'm not saying this lifestyle is for everyone but it works for us.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Billparker, hairbear1954 and 1 other person
Sounds like you need to put it all out in the open. She is doing it and you approve. Now communicate and see where it goes.
Mike

Gee...thats a tough one, do let us know. i would not know what to do.

Reactions: toolman2c
I can't exactly speak to your specific situation, however from your wife's perspective I can tell you that most women, especially older women like myself deep down loved to be watched. Even the thought of being watched is a turn on for us. I can't really explain why, but I just know that when I'm with my bulls I love knowing that at any moment I could be seen. I love giving pop that control to my bulls of showing me off however much they want to even as far as fucking me in front of the living room window curtains open. So, if you're afraid of what she would think of you wanting to watch, unless she is totally ashamed of what she's done then she won't care at all if you want to watch.. . .she might not beg you but deep down that's what she's hoping for. Just my input.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Gerwin, hairbear1954 and 2 others
lifesaver said:
I don't want to freak her out and look at me as a perv. I have followed her on many occasions without her knowing and seen her leave with other men to the hotel or to their cars after a night out.
What should I do and how should I proceed with this? Thanks..
First of all you you do not want her to think you are a pervert and she should not freak out ?
Get real. She is cheating and not including you.
Now what will happen or what is happening first of all ?
She does not seem satisfied with you. Maybe size maybe your relationship got boring ect ect.
You get turned on by her fucking other guys.
Sit down and confront her. If she wants to leave you then she will anyways.
Play your cards right. If you want to be included tell her.
Think of what you want and like and feel good with and see if you have matching points on it.
In case you are just hilarious to her either with or without cuck fantasies she will take off by time.

Is your relationship kept up by her as well and not just you and does she invest time and effort ?
take a piece of paper and write down what bothers you. ask her why she did it and tell her you want a honest answer.
If you both come to the agreement that you want to stay together as a couple and she is willing to do anything for it then you have a point to go by.

let her know you can live with it as long as you get what you want and need and you are included.
be careful because she might start about you wanting to fuck other girls or wanting that and whatever.
do not let her get to this scheme - stop it and tell her to shut it. she is the one cheating and cheating is behind the back in some unloyal way excluding the partner.

either you will be able to set the wheel in motion or it will simply bust like a bomb ( not so much likely but possible) or by chance she will take with a lover off - which i doubt as she might have guys as you indicated.
so you have a chance of her settling for things with you.
not many guys allow their wives to do this. keep that in mind.
If she does not appreciate that and wants bigotry excluding you ongoing and smiling in your face then i would in your shoes look for someone else anyways because then your relationship probably has some hard damage.

whatever things come - you know the frame of your relationship best and there might be twists only you know. get smart but do not let yourself get wrapped up by whatever arguments she brings.
you should ask her if she wants to throw it all away what you have in case she thinks you are a pervert and starts talking about leaving you- because she is not better by any chance having done that.
she can decide now if she likes the taste of the apple and wants more but some rules apply.
be careful with accepting rules you cannot deal with or you simply deepdown dislike VERY much.

good luck

cherylmeridethdd said:
I can't exactly speak to your specific situation, however from your wife's perspective I can tell you that most women, especially older women like myself deep down loved to be watched. Even the thought of being watched is a turn on for us. I can't really explain why, but I just know that when I'm with my bulls I love knowing that at any moment I could be seen. I love giving pop that control to my bulls of showing me off however much they want to even as far as fucking me in front of the living room window curtains open. So, if you're afraid of what she would think of you wanting to watch, unless she is totally ashamed of what she's done then she won't care at all if you want to watch.. . .she might not beg you but deep down that's what she's hoping for. Just my input.

Cheryl, I think you really hit it with that perspective. I believe we all have at least a sub conscious desire to be seen or "caught". Although privacy is usually necessary in my situation, I have been in situations when my secret activities were practically discovered. That has always been thrilling.

My added advice to him would be to have an honest andnon threatening discussion with her about this.

Reactions: toolman2c, Gerwin, hairbear1954 and 1 other person
I have written hundreds of stories, and many of my stories involve a real situation that actually happened to me,
or in some cases, someone I know. I never recommend a woman going out alone and being with another man
IF she desires to maintain her marriage. Not cool, and maybe, not safe.

Involve your husband, and see that each time he is not left hanging.

Reactions: cheshireset and redback
I never questioned her comings and goings. Then.

I was cleaning her car for her and in the trunk, in a plastic bag buried in the bottom of a box of stuff she has, was a tube of lube. I had given her permission to fuck/suck anyone she wanted with the caveat that if I ask she tell me what I want to know. So I asked her, denial. This was about 6 years ago. I asked many times and told her she wasn't being honest.

So I asked her, immediate denial, asked again, more denial. I figured that I caught her off guard hence the denial,so I gave her more opportunity to be honest, that I understood, her 'knee-jerk' answer. Denial.

I am sure she fucked someone else, and that's OK, the denial, albeit the lie isn't. Now there's a trust issue, not about fidelity but truth. I don't care if she sucks and fucks the entire eastern seaboard, just be straight with me.

Then about 2 years ago she she said she did. I kinda of remember the time frame. She was going to her chiropractor 2-3 times a week. Then she says he wants to see her everyday as her back is in bad shape. At the time I didn't think anything of it. So during the 'confession' she asks me if I remember that time period, I say yes. Then she said she started to play with another patient. How often? She said not often enough but several times a week. A few times, several times in one day. I had no idea! How clueless I was. I asked her why she stopped, she said cause I found out. She said if I didn't say anything she would have continued. She added that they were getting ready to include his friends to their playtime. Holy shit! I asked why she wouldn't consider the 'friends' thing with us, she said I live with you. I never understood that answer. I asked why she even did it, she said I did something at the time to piss her off, but couldn't remember what.

Now she denies doing it and denies telling me about it.

However the Trust issue is gone, not cause she fucked another or others, cause I can't believe what she now says. Honesty has also taken a hit.
So next time she says she's going to the mall, is it the truth? If she tells me she's going out to get laid, can I believe her?

So now that you know what your wife is up to. You also have several issues, like I do, but you have fidelity to deal with as well.

You here on a cuckold site so you have the desire for her to be with others. So it seems that your somewhat OK with it, but you just know the hows, whys and wherefores. Take is slow, don't kill they goose that lays the golden egg of sexual fulfillment. Before anything decide if the infidelity is unacceptable then consider the different tracks, ie; if you're OK, let her know, help her continue, show her your approval, and encourage her. If not be prepared for the track of marriage counseling and eventual dissolution. Lastly she may not want to continue now that you know, the excitement of the secret will gone, the fear of getting caught will be over.

So is honesty the best policy?, absolutely. I suggest you broach the subject with her, but don't blind side her as I think I did causing a knee-jerk reaction of denial. Work into it with approvals if she did, set the stage for your acceptance before you press the question button. In time ease into the question in a relaxed atmosphere. Let it be OK for her to do it and OK to tell you.

The recap:
What to do, silence or talk. I decided on the latter, hoping it would turn into something we could enjoy together.

Her 1st response, denial. Ouch, I thought this could be the opening. I think I caught her off guard and rather than being open she did a normal denial, and once out of the bag couldn't retreat on the denial and own up.

In my mind I pictured her giving up the details, we both getting turned on, having a good romp and thus begin my inclusion in activity with her and others.

She continues to deny, says the lube was probably there to be thrown out as we probably tried it and didn't like it. Said I was 'throwing this up in her face'.

So my questions are:
1 Does my belief that she's fucked some else seem correct?
2 How do I get her to give up the details?
3 How do I get her to make it a regular thing?
4 How do I get her to include me in this regular thing?
5 How do I get her to stop thinking of this subject as 'throwing it up in her face'?

Learn from my mistake.

Wasnot a fighter ,he's a lover, well he surprised both of us! he figured this was the only option left to save the marriage. he literally beat the truth out ofher.she said the worst parthing of it was confessing to him.she didn't sit for 2 1/2 weeks.anyway we are not togetther at this point,but I do have the spanking on film, hint. Lack of trust ends it everytime..I have one question ,why lie when she didn't have to? I don't think it's jealousy

Our friend bobs arm ,hand and her ass where soo sore that we made her stand in the corner naked to think about what just took place., after about 20 mins she called him over in front of him, made sure she was ok, and then he reminded her he would come out again ,if I had problems with her behavior.when she kept assuring him that wasn't going to happen , is when Bob n I realized that she was putty in his hand. she let me know it was okay to get it on when his hand was wondering up her thigh.

Take a belt to me and the doctors would be retrieving it from his ass.

cheshireset said:
Take a belt to me and the doctors would be retrieving it from his ass.

Physical abuse. NEVER NEVER NEVER. That is completely and totally unacceptable under any circumstance!

Reactions: cheshireset
2wheel said:
Physical abuse. NEVER NEVER NEVER. That is completely and totally unacceptable under any circumstance!
It was her who insisted on spankings she said it made her feel like the slate was clean. in other words , spank me n what I did will NOT be on my conscious. after years of this as a " game" to me, I realized it was real to her. It was a way for her to have no conscious feelings about her actions. the more we played , was determined by the more she did behind my back. I refused to spank her for many years, she went as far as to seek out anyone who would do it to her,that pic of her tied to a bed was found by our kid in his computer.
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS NOT A PART OF MY LIFE. I excepted her, she could not accept herself n that caused divide.
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS WRONG

It's never wrong to do the right thing!
It's never right to do the wrong thing!

"literally beat the truth out ofher"
"I beat that with a belt to get her to confess."
"with the belt came out. And she didn't fully confess for a few beatings."
This isn't spanking for sexual pleasure.

Reactions: cheshireset
cheshireset said:
Be honest. That's the best advice I can give you. We lived just the same as you. My husband also followed me, bugged my car, checked my phone. We tore ourselves apart on more than one occasion.

I hurt him a lot during that period and it's not something I'm proud of. Now I'm not saying this lifestyle is for everyone but it works for us.

I agree with the others who have replied here honesty is the best. If she is cheating though that does that mean she is ready to involve you

• Love
If I found out that my wife was cheating I'd let her continue until she was ready to talk to be about it. I'd love for it to happen but would want her to be totally comfortable with the situation.

• Love