• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating Wife

• Thread startersanfran1_2015
  • Start date

sanfran1_2015

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi all.

Still new to this. My wife recently ‘confided’ in me that her best friend is cheating on her husband. We are all friends and I feel like this is a ‘test’ as I have told her I want to share her multiple times.

How do I proceed?

What questions should I ask?

What can I say about my own desires?

To be transparent, she has fucked other men while we are together, but she does NOT know that I am aware.

I feel like she is opening up this Cuckold conversation???

sanfran1_2015 said:
Hello Sanfran1_2015. Welcome to the forum!
sanfran1_2015 said:
Still new to this. My wife recently ‘confided’ in me that her best friend is cheating on her husband. We are all friends and I feel like this is a ‘test’ as I have told her I want to share her multiple times. How do I proceed?
Since you have told your wife multiple times, as you say, that you would be turned on if she where to fuck other men, and since you know she has fucked more than one other man since you married her (although she doesn't know that you know, apparently), I suggest telling her you've found two articles on this subject and (after reading them yourself, of course) you'd appreciate it if she would read them then tell you what her thoughts are on them. They are:

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena, by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D.:
The Cuckold Phenomena

The Science of Cuckoldry, by sex therapist and relationships counselor Susan Gower:
The Science of Cuckoldry

If your wife reads these articles and her response seems positive (although in a tentative way, perhaps), I suggest proposing the two of you agree to establish and maintain a "hotwife / cuckold husband" form of marriage, in which she will be free to date, seduce and fuck whomever she pleases, while you will remain faithful to her (and would actually do so). This, almost certainly, would result in a discussion.... perhaps much discussion.... of how you would support her extramarital sexual efforts by taking on more, perhaps much more, of the housework including (if you have children) an increased level of child care.
sanfran1_2015 said:
I sugges asking your wife if it's OK with her if you remain silent regarding her married friend fucking another man (other than her husband), and pretend you don't know anything about it during any future get-togethers with them, unless they bring it up themselves. Let you wife know your preference is to let that be the private business of her friend and her friend's husband.
sanfran1_2015 said:
See above. Your desires are very reasonable, BTW. You are definitely not the only married man who would like to see his wife step up, step out, and expand her sexual horizons.
sanfran1_2015 said:
To be transparent: she has fucked other men while we [have been] together, but she does NOT know that I am aware.
Good for your wife. That's very positive. But, many married women.... perhaps most.... who take lovers, or fuck other men as one-night stands, feel it's very important to keep that secret, since they suspect... perhaps strongly... that if their husbands find out, it will mean the end of their marriages.
sanfran1_2015 said:
I feel like she is opening up this cuckold conversation???
Yes, it does sound that way. Sometimes women like your wife are reluctant to agree to "hotwife / cuckold husband" marriages, however, even in cases where their underlying desire seems to be for a marriage of that nature. The reason, fairly often (it seems), is that they suspect their husbands want to have an excuse to pursue and fuck other women — which, of course, they don't want.

If your wife's responses suggest she is in this category, I suggest proceeding along the lines of the 8-part program described here:

Turning a wife into a Hotwife, by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D.:
» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

Good luck! I hope this goes well for you and your hotwife-in-waiting.

Last edited:
I think you should just let her know that she should talk to her husband about it because many men would love to see their wife fucking other men. If you like to chat, I am in the BA too, hit me up.

sanfran1_2015 said:
Hi all.

Still new to this. My wife recently ‘confided’ in me that her best friend is cheating on her husband. We are all friends and I feel like this is a ‘test’ as I have told her I want to share her multiple times.

How do I proceed?

To be transparent, she has fucked other men while we are together, but she does NOT know that I am aware.

I feel like she is opening up this Cuckold conversation???

You said you've told her several times you would like for her to step out. She will remember this clearly. You don't need to say it again. And you may be right that this is a test and that she is opening this up to a conversation about cuckolding.

I don't think I would ask any questions. I wouldn't say anything she might construe as judgmental. I might, at most, say something like, "Imagine how easier it would be for her if she could just be open with her husband about it. Too bad she has to sneak around."

Users who are viewing this thread