Cheating Wife

• Thread starterBrokenHusband
  • Start date

BrokenHusband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2023
I just joined this site to be humiliated and owned. I recently found out that my wife has been sucking other men's cocks for almost 15 years now (we have been married for 35 years). I guess I'm not enough for her. The photos and videos I was sent are crushing. What do I do now?

• Love
Reactions: baddy145, Rbm, Gaezel and 4 others
This is one of the photos I was recently given by one of the men she was sucking off.

PTA_MILF12.jpg

• Love
Reactions: stubbybi, sluthunt, Naughtycub and 20 others
Please message me if you want to see/know more and you want to own/control me and use her.

Italy.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: stubbybi, Naughtycub, Rocckman and 13 others
You tell her how much you love it, and encourage her to step up her game

Reactions: slaveofmyown and Islandsinthesun
BrokenHusband said:
Please message me if you want to see/know more and you want to own/control me and use her.

Italy.jpg
You wife is really cute.Do you use Telegram or Skype? I would like to get in touch if you like ..

frenchstallion17 said:
You wife is really cute.Do you use Telegram or Skype? I would like to get in touch if you like ..

BrokenHusband said:

Italy.jpg
Love to see her body

BrokenHusband said:

Italy.jpg
Post her pictures

BrokenHusband said:

Italy.jpg
I would love to give her this hard black dick

IMG_20220325_183451917~2.jpg

Reactions: stubbybi, ChillJaxGuy and HornyCouplee
BrokenHusband said:
I just joined this site to be humiliated and owned. I recently found out that my wife has been sucking other men's cocks for almost 15 years now (we have been married for 35 years). I guess I'm not enough for her. The photos and videos I was sent are crushing. What do I do now?
Share them with all us perves here that luv hot wives!

BrokenHusband said:
This is one of the photos I was recently given by one of the men she was sucking off.

PTA_MILF12.jpg
My wife told me sucking cock is not cheating but I did see pics and videos of her sucking different guys from her work and guys she met on Instagram

• Love
Reactions: stubbybi, driverchiks, DaveJ and 1 other person
Dingos said:
My wife told me sucking cock is not cheating but I did see pics and videos of her sucking different guys from her work and guys she met on Instagram
She loves swallowing alot of cum i looked on her phone and found these

20231027_210055.jpg
20230610_134335.jpg

• Love
Reactions: stubbybi, ChillJaxGuy, sluthunt and 4 others
BrokenHusband said:
I’d talk to you about it… you have KiK?

BrokenHusband said:
"What do I do now?" Obviously the only thing for you to do is share all of the pics and videos with us all on this site!

Reactions: stubbybi and driverchiks
Dingos said:
She loves swallowing alot of cum i looked on her phone and found these

20231027_210055.jpg
20230610_134335.jpg
Well, share them all here!

Reactions: Dingos and driverchiks
Proud of you to and be brave to be here to share your emotions! Good luck

Reactions: driverchiks
BrokenHusband said:

PTA_MILF12.jpg
I'd love to get photo like this from my wife

Reactions: Dingos
broken husband

i am in a similar situation with my NJ church wife. she has been cheating on me with guys from our local parish, including one of the priests. but not for15 years....only about 4.

i'd love to share pix and stories with you in private, if you'd like.

Reactions: stubbybi, baddy145, Pghperv and 1 other person
I for one would love to hear the stories. And see her pictures!

she is very pretty

BrokenHusband said:
I was cheated on for ages before I finally caught her, I was really pissed off but I didn't say anything. For months she was coming home late from work, showering the second she got home, always stuffing her panties in the bottom of the cloths pile. It I wanted some time to gather evidence and plan my next move, I used an app that recovered deleted texts and media and gathered lots of texts and some pictures she was sending. Countless texts from her to the guy she was cheating with about how wet she would get for him and how much she locked sucking his cock. Something about it really turned me on, especially her dirty panties, she never got that wet for me. I spent months waiting for her to fall asleep so I could grab the texts off her phone, suck her panties clean and jerk off to her texts. I eventually started picking out her outfits when I knew she was going to meet her bull. Your wife is very hot, you should consider yourself lucky to have those pics.

Reactions: stubbybi