Cheating Wife

• Thread starterBrokenHusband
  • Start date
similar story with respect to my cheating catholic wife.

She sees her younger boyfriend almost every Sunday morning after she goes to mass. She tells me that she stays at the church after mass to help out with the various parish ministries. His wife is a nurse in Philadelphia and she works every weekend, so he has the house to himself. I track her phone with GPS, so I know that is where she is. I also waited nearby his house a few Sundays and watched my wife drive into his garage before he shut the garage door, and then I jerked off in the car. She usually stays about 3 hours or so.

she runs right up to the shower as soon as she gets home from mass, to wash off his scent. and then she stays away from me physically for the next few days.

i check her panties when she runs up to the shower.

If her panties are dry, I suspect that he came in her mouth or on her pretty Catholic face. When they’re sticky, I’m sure he came in her cheating catholic cunt. I sniff and lick, and jerk off, with her panties while she is in the shower.

Reactions: stubbybi and Dingos
gbhl44 said:

She sees her younger boyfriend almost every Sunday morning after she goes to mass. She tells me that she stays at the church after mass to help out with the various parish ministries. His wife is a nurse in Philadelphia and she works every weekend, so he has the house to himself. I track her phone with GPS, so I know that is where she is. I also waited nearby his house a few Sundays and watched my wife drive into his garage before he shut the garage door, and then I jerked off in the car. She usually stays about 3 hours or so.

she runs right up to the shower as soon as she gets home from mass, to wash off his scent. and then she stays away from me physically for the next few days.

If her panties are dry, I suspect that he came in her mouth or on her pretty Catholic face. When they’re sticky, I’m sure he came in her cheating catholic cunt. I sniff and lick, and jerk off, with her panties while she is in the shower.
Mmm I wish I could sniff them

Reactions: stubbybi
gbhl44 said:

It is incredibly frustrating. She did the same thing to me, always kept me at arms length so my only recourse was cleaning her panties and jerking off. The two times she showed me any intimacy was pure humiliation. One time she randomly made out with me, at that point we were zero sex and she would rarely even give me a peck on the cheek at the start of the day. Read her texts later that night, she sucked off her bull about 20 minutes before she got home and made out with me. The other time she decided to pity me and gave me a half hearted blowjob, half way through she stopped and made a comment about the size and shape of my dick, couldn't help but think she was comparing it to the guy she was fucking. Luckily it got to the point where I could eat her out and jerk off, so once I got used to the taste I ended up having a lot of fun.

i have never had teh pleasure of eating sloppy seconds. she stays away from me for a few days before even hugging me. and sex these days? maybe once every 2 months or so.

but i still love my wife very much. i just wish she were honest with me and would let me watch

gbhl44 said:
i have never had teh pleasure of eating sloppy seconds. she stays away from me for a few days before even hugging me. and sex these days? maybe once every 2 months or so.

but i still love my wife very much. i just wish she were honest with me and would let me watch
I kind of ****** myself on her one day when she got home just to see what she would do. By that point I figured she either didn't care about cheating or enjoyed cucking me so I wanted to see how she would react if I tried to go down on her.

i just cant bring myself to force myself on my wife.

i have tried a few times to seduce her when she gets home from being with him, but she has always given me excuses. so i stopped even trying at this stage.

but i jerk off constantly thinking about her BF being all over my naked wife, especially when i know that they are together.

gbhl44 said:
i just cant bring myself to force myself on my wife.

i have tried a few times to seduce her when she gets home from being with him, but she has always given me excuses. so i stopped even trying at this stage.

but i jerk off constantly thinking about her BF being all over my naked wife, especially when i know that they are together.
Well for context this was after months of her cheating, she knew I knew. She would fuck with me constantly, calling me into the bathroom after she shaved or waxed to ask me how good she looked. There was no legitimate reason for her to wax her pussy and put on the sluttiest pair of panties she owns just to go run errands in the middle of the day lol. So I think when I did it she was like 'if you want it you are getting it.'

Reactions: stubbybi and Dingos
Give me her phone number and I’ll text her.

Reactions: Naughtycub
Pghperv said:
Give me her phone number and I’ll text her.
Age and location

BrokenHusband said:
Please message me if you want to see/know more and you want to own/control me and use her.

Your wife is very attractive, how can we talk directly. WhatsApp?

BrokenHusband said:
I just joined this site to be humiliated and owned. I recently found out that my wife has been sucking other men's cocks for almost 15 years now (we have been married for 35 years). I guess I'm not enough for her. The photos and videos I was sent are crushing. What do I do now?
What you need to do now, is share all of the pics & videos of her here so we can properly evaluate & advise you.

Reactions: Pghperv