Cheating with black men

Doristhesissy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 25, 2024
Can anyone tell me the signs that a wife is cheating. I think my wife is, and want to get others opinions

Not specifically a sign or signs but for everything you think, feel, consider, or are told to do, keep in mind that:
1. People Lie
2. People Fuck

Those two facts are as certain as death and taxes.

Signs--There are many and I don't know or can remember them all.

Perhaps a recent loss of interest in you, ESPECIALLY in matters of sex. A loss of enthusiasm for doing things 'together'.
Working later hours, working on 'projects' that take personal time and/or interaction with coworkers.
Sneaking private time, maybe even getting caught texting/sexting and trying to cover up what she is doing.
'Mysterious' phone calls or calls she walks away to take.
Recent or frequent "nights out", staying out late or overnight.
Changing hairstyle, makeup, and/or wardrobe. Especially if new lingerie is being acquired.
Being told "we're just friends".

Does any of that match what your wife is doing?

The change of the lingerie is typical. My wife switched from thongs to cheeky panties. Probably her girlfriend preferred them. She also started to wear dresses.

My wife is retired, and I am not. she did buy new panties and bras, she used to wear cotton granny panties and has now went to only hicut nylon, for bras she only wears big padded bras but she’s bought new more colorful ones. As for her behavior, yesterday for example. She told me she was busy all day, and never showered, and barely had time to get dinner ready.

Some changes I noticed when my wife was cheating:

Bruises on her arms from rough handling by her boyfriend
Previously teetotal, she started drinking
No interest in sex with me
Started making negative comments about me
Stopped coming to bed at the same time
Stopped initiating kissing
Avoided being naked in my presence
Left me with the feeling that she felt sorry for me

I noticed she would sit in her car talking on the phone after she arrives home from work, often for as long as an hour
she's taking a lot of "solo trips"
lack of interest in sex with me
she's posing for a lot of pictures for me, which makes her wet (this still happens while not cheating, but she'll go for sexier poses when cheating

can't think of any others right now. we're still together and stronger than ever. she was scared i'd leave her if I found out. I told her it only turns me on and want her even more

Well, she doesn’t kiss me as much. And we haven’t had sex in years, says she’s tired or not feeling well. She has said negative things once in awhile, including my dick size. But none recently. She sometimes says black guys on tv are cute. If I say anything negative about black guys she gets mad at me. Also when she worked, she had a lot of black friends from work. Sometimes she tells me about them, I always assumed from Facebook

ronbarato said:
I noticed she would sit in her car talking on the phone after she arrives home from work, often for as long as an hour
she's taking a lot of "solo trips"
lack of interest in sex with me
she's posing for a lot of pictures for me, which makes her wet (this still happens while not cheating, but she'll go for sexier poses when cheating

can't think of any others right now. we're still together and stronger than ever. she was scared i'd leave her if I found out. I told her it only turns me on and want her even more
I wish she posed for pictures, but she never wants me to take any.