• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

"Check, Check"

Indianhotwifelover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 13, 2015
"Check, Check"

Let me start this off by stating that this is a true retelling of our first hot wife experience. We're a married couple in our early 30's, have been together for over a decade. While together we have participated in threesomes and swapping with couples.* I have always been turned on by doing things that are considered sexually taboo, but nothing turned me on more than imagining my wife hooking up with another man while on her own. We had spoken about it on several occasions, but she was always a little apprehensive about the idea. I would try and assure her that it wouldn't be an issue and she would enjoy being with another man alone. They would have more fun, since they would be more comfortable and less concerned about what they do or say.* Anyway, the conversations would usually go the same way, and the idea was always out there, all we needed was the right opportunity .** That is where her cousin's batchelorette trip to Puerto Rico 3 years ago came into play.

So the ladies decided that a fun trip to Puerto Rico would be the best way to send off the bride to be.* I saw it as an opportunity to plant the seed for a hotwife adventure. The days leading up to the trip I mentioned a few times that she should have fun while she was away. That she could do whatever she wanted, different zip code so she was in the clear, lol. Of course, she's always known she had the green light for this, but the right opportunity had never come up. Well the day of the flight came, I kissed my dear wife good bye, told her to have fun, and that we'd chat over messenger, when she wasn't too ***** or occupied with party stuff.

They went out there and did all the typical batchelorette things (lounging by the pool, beach, brunches, evening parties, and plenty of drinking).* I didn't have an opportunity to speak with her for long periods, usually in the morning for a quick rundown of the events from the previous night. And sometimes during the afternoon while she'd be sitting by the pool.* She was having fun, but unfortunately not the fun I had hoped for.
One morning we were chatting while she was at the pool alone, the other ladies were in their rooms recovering from their drunken party the night before.** She was telling me that they were going to the beach that day. I told her cool, she should get herself a tan and a fuck. Not thinking anything of it, just a random comment to tease her.* She told me "ok baby, we'll see" and left to wake the others up .* I went to work that day, and didn't hear from her until I was on the train on my way home.* While on the train I received a "hello baby" message. I replied, she asked me how my day was, I said fine and I asked about hers. She asked if I remembered what I had told her earlier that morning?, followed by "check, check" and before I could respond, the train had gone underground and I lost connection.

I scrolled through my messages to refresh my memory of our previous conversation, when I get to the part about tanning and fucking. My heart was racing, my dick jumped, and what was normally a short trip through the tunnel seemed to last forever.* My mind was in overdrive, was she actually talking about that? Did she really fuck another man? I couldn't contain myself, didn't know what to do. All these emotions running through me at the same time, jealousy, lust, anxiety.* The one thing that couldn't be denied was the massive erection that I had at that moment,it's a good thing I was sitting down.

I FINALLY made it out of tunnel and immediately had to confirm if she actually did it. When she replied that she had, I almost came in my pants.* The rest of that train ride home was torture, as well as the extra day I had to wait before she came home.* I didn't ask her for any details because I wanted her to tell me in person while I fucked her brains out. So I waited patiently, as the anticipation kept me in a perpetual state of arousal. I refused to pleasure myself for the remaining 2 days, because I wanted to explode inside of her.

When the day of her return finally arrived, I couldn't get to the airport fast enough. I drove to the airport that night, as quickly as I could, without trying to break any laws. I waited for her to exit the terminal, when she reached the car it took all the restraint I had to not maul her right then and their. Instead I kissed her passionately and groped her ass. During the drive home we chatted about other things she did on the trip, as we had to drop off the bride to be and couldn't really have this conversation in front of her.

When we arrived at our home we immediately rushed upstairs to our bedroom.* We frantically removed our clothing and jumped into bed. She was so aggressive and turned on, she couldn't wait to tell me what happened, but I wanted to hear the entire story from the beginning. I leaned back on the headboard as she sat between my legs, kissing the inside of my thighs while sliding her hands across my swollen balls and stiffening dick.* I told her to hurry and tell me. She lifted her head and opened her mouth to speak. I couldn't wait to hear what was going to come out. She told me that she met him on the beach after having him come over to participate in some game the women were playing.* He was black, around 6'2, with muscular build (she showed me a picture that one of the ladies had taken while he was talking to her).* She's south American of Indian decent around* 5'2, brown skin, 34c with thick thighs and a nice round ass.* You don't see many Indian women sporting a body like hers.* She was built for sin.* She said that he told her he only came over because he thought she was calling him for herself, not to participate in a game, but he played along.* The game was just to kiss the batchelorette, he let her know afterward that he'd much rather have been kissing her.* She told him that could happen.

They sat on the beach and talked for a bit he told her he was waiting for his girlfriend's flight to arrive. She told him she was married but her husband told her that she should get tanned and fucked that day.* After getting over the initial shock, his response was, "then what're we still doing here?" she told him to wait a minute while she sat in front of him and slid her hand up his shorts to grab his cock. When satisfied with his size, she told him that they should go to her room.* Listening to her say it out loud, just had the pre cum dribbling out of my cock.

They walked back to the hotel and got in the elevator where they proceeded to make out and feel each other up.* When they arrived at her floor, they exited the elevator and walked to her room.* Once inside the room he pushed her against the door and continued kissing her passionately.* She was enjoying this because she said she liked his lips. He took off her bikini top and commented on how he liked her pierced nipples as he went down to suck on them.* He sucked on both nipples a few times before he pushed her on the bed and removed her bikini bottom.* Once again, surprised by her clit piercing he commented about her being "bedazzled down there too" and hungrily dove down to lick her pussy. By now my dick was rock hard and I had to get into her pussy myself, so I flipped her over onto her back and spread her legs open as I slid my throbbing cock into her now sopping wet pussy.* I can see how much she was enjoying all of this, and it only made me harder.*All she could do was gasp for air as I penetrated her, making sure to slowly slide every inch into her.* Once balls deep into that soaked cunt, I told her "continue with your story you nasty slut" and she continued where she left off.

She told me that he ate her pussy until she came, and that she wanted him to fuck her.* He pulled off his shorts and she told him to grab a condom from the party bag that was on the table.* She said that his cock was shorter than mine, about 7 inches, but thicker than me. He put on the condom and knelt between her legs.* She was so wet that he had no issues sliding his fat cock into her pussy.* Knowing that she was so wet and excited just made me want to shoot my load into her already, but I had to hold on, I needed to hear the rest.* So I continued pumping slowly into my wife's hot pulsating cunt, while I listened intently.

She continued to tell me how he was pounding into her pussy as she moaned and screamed for him to continue fucking her. After around 20 minutes he told her to get on top of him as he leaned back against the head board. While telling me this she had me to get into the same position.* She begins riding me like she was riding him and telling me how it felt and how he was loving it, loving it so much that she made him cum right away.* And I told her while she was still riding me that it was her fault for not slowing down.* I continued to let her ride my dick while she told me that after they were done,* and getting ready to leave he started making out with her and his dick got hard again.* But she let him leave because he had a girlfriend to wait for.* After she was done with her tale, I began pounding into that pussy and asking her if she liked being a little slut without me around and if she enjoyed fucking her fat black dick in PR.* She moaned yes and yes, and for me to keep fucking her as she continued to cum over and over on my dick.* I kept drilling that pussy until I could no longer restrain myself and blew a huge load into her, I could tell she could feel it because her eyes shuttered with my first shot.* After pumping all that I had into her, I just laid on her for a bit to regain my strength.* The experience was remarkable and I could see this was something that we both enjoyed and I couldn't wait until it happened again, which it has, but those are for other stories.

posted to front page

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread