• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

check my wife pls

• Thread starterben311
  • Start date

ben311

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2011
no commentS?

she has a nice body. byt the pics are blurry, I would love to see some clear pics.

we took these pics with iphone so if more people interest yeah why not wwe can put smoe more clear pics..

anymore pics? Face perhaps? Has she cuckolded you?

you have to show a little more than that!

cmon...this is a tease!

She looks good from what I can see love to see more of her!!

Nice tits. Nice stomach, though I think it needs some of my jizz on it. I would love to see more of her.

Looks like she has a very hot bod, I'm in Korea if you ever need some more cock for her

tiny little waist

Anyong. She looks great. I would love to see more of her.

Hot hot..

ben311 said:
allright here is first 2 pictures i dont know how to put picture here so im giving a "image share" links,
she is asian and if you want some more pics pls take a picture with your dick or just come on her pics and send my mail then you will get more...
here we go:

http://i55.tinypic.com/25gcgme.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/33z4943.jpg

Her pics made my thick cock all hard for her..Wanna shag and cum on her pics..Will u pls send me more in my mail..Chk my hot thick cock in my album...

I see nothing wrong with the pics, they create some mystery, and if guys find their picker saluting, then do as suggested:-

'use cell phone to photograph yourself between the legs whilst your pants are round your ankles, then post pics'.

Law of Attraction says, "send your pics, and more of her pics turn up".

Saraha said:
I see nothing wrong with the pics, they create some mystery, and if guys find their picker saluting, then do as suggested:-

'use cell phone to photograph yourself between the legs whilst your pants are round your ankles, then post pics'.

Law of Attraction says, "send your pics, and more of her pics turn up".

I agree completely. I like teaser pics like this. They make it all the more desirable, and perhaps explosive for those she is involved with (If you catch my drift! ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread