• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

check the cocks

• Thread startershortstop
  • Start date

shortstop

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 14, 2010
When my wife and I were heavily into the life I would often spend the night at a gay sauna in town. Many of the men there were bi or even straight but curious. The advantage was I could check out the size of the cock before I made approaches to them about coming for drinks one night. There's nothing worse than someone met in a personal turning up and he's got no more cock than yourself, what a disapointment for us both, especially the wife. Needless to say, watching these cocks parade about, some already hard, and some huge, it wasn't long before my little fellow was on display, it just added to my humiliation.

shortstop said:
When my wife and I were heavily into the life I would often spend the night at a gay sauna in town. Many of the men there were bi or even straight but curious. The advantage was I could check out the size of the cock before I made approaches to them about coming for drinks one night. There's nothing worse than someone met in a personal turning up and he's got no more cock than yourself, what a disapointment for us both, especially the wife. Needless to say, watching these cocks parade about, some already hard, and some huge, it wasn't long before my little fellow was on display, it just added to my humiliation.

==============

well said cuntface :eek:

Well let me have it mr. Disturbed

duke9555 said:
==============

well said cuntface :eek:
WHY for the life of me did you have to call shortstop a cuntface . WHAT IS YOUR POINT. Exactly what was It he said .

pussy boy said:
WHY for the life of me did you have to call shortstop a cuntface . WHAT IS YOUR POINT. Exactly what was It he said .

==========

oh please he loved it :D

Users who are viewing this thread