• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheryl from Orlando, FL here. I like it hot!

• Thread starterSnowbunnyCheryl
  • Start date
want a sugerdaddy? love to share you w/ my BBC buddies..and spoil you every way possible.....DM

SnowbunnyCheryl said:
Hello to everyone! My name is Cheryl and let me just say that getting in touch with my white privilege has give me a strong desire to support the BLM movement. I particularly like to go to rallies to support my new black friends in any way I can! Though, I'll admit, that more often than not, I end up supporting their balls with my chin, lol. I feel as privileged white people, we need to spread support to black men, and spread our legs for them as well! Anyway, I'm looking for real life encounters with as many blacks as I can find that love fucking privledged white pussy. As for you white guys, I'm happy to chat with you a bit, but please understand I'm strictly a snowbunny, so if you're contacting me to actually fuck me in real life, you better have sexy dark skin and a dick twice the size of my boyfriend's 4 inches. Looking forward to getting meated by some of you in person!

371896030.jpeg 274816955.jpeg 100427660.jpeg 344051795.jpeg 517772071.jpeg 896500597.jpeg 1532161240.jpeg 1517296110.jpeg
Welcome to the team Cheryl! You keep your heart as open as your legs, and that limp little boytoy pussy free, and you'll be THRIVING here in no time.

SnowbunnyCheryl said:
Hello to everyone! My name is Cheryl and let me just say that getting in touch with my white privilege has give me a strong desire to support the BLM movement. I particularly like to go to rallies to support my new black friends in any way I can! Though, I'll admit, that more often than not, I end up supporting their balls with my chin, lol. I feel as privileged white people, we need to spread support to black men, and spread our legs for them as well! Anyway, I'm looking for real life encounters with as many blacks as I can find that love fucking privledged white pussy. As for you white guys, I'm happy to chat with you a bit, but please understand I'm strictly a snowbunny, so if you're contacting me to actually fuck me in real life, you better have sexy dark skin and a dick twice the size of my boyfriend's 4 inches. Looking forward to getting meated by some of you in person!

371896030.jpeg 274816955.jpeg 100427660.jpeg 344051795.jpeg 517772071.jpeg 896500597.jpeg 1532161240.jpeg 1517296110.jpeg
If you ever do marry your bf, it sounds like you will cuck him with black men exclusively. Have you thought about you two having a family some day? One of the things I like to say is: White for procreation and black for recreation. It means reproduce with your husband and have your children resemble you two. But, as unsatisfying as his dick is, just get through it and hold off on having good sex until you're pregnant. Then, you can go back to your black lover(s) to get the sexual relief that will have built up by then. It's like how good water tastes when it's hot out and your so thirst. Holding off on IR sex while starting a family will make the IR sex you finally get feel so good. Once you've had all the offspring you want, it becomes totally about satisfying sex for the rest of your life. After that, you will be the hot milf that black men adore. Just keep the body count reasonable, probably just black men your black bull knows well and that they all know the ground rules. Some rules to consider: No condoms, pussy only, keep this on the dl, not going to turn into a romance, I'm not going to have your baby, don't get too attached or make a scene at work or my house. Of course you're going to live the life you want, but consider these as you go forward. You know how good sex feels (IR sex) and a lot of women don't find that out until much older or not at all. Excellent life choices so far!

Love the attitude. I'd love to pound it till you submit.

IMG_4215.jpeg

Reactions: Focker
SnowbunnyCheryl said:

I’d love for you to show me how much appreciation you really have😈

Users who are viewing this thread