• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheryl Lives Her Fantasy And Opens Christine's Mind

• Thread startercokeman
  • Start date

cokeman

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2006
Cheryl Lives Her Fantasy And Opens Christine's Mind

Cheryl was a bit nervous, but she continued.

"Yes, I'd like to request a male stripper," she said.

"Sure. What kind of stripper would you like?" asked the lady on the other end of the call.

It was a direct question. It needed a direct answer.

"Black?" Cheryl said.

Cheryl could hear the lady typing her request into a computer. Many girls made similar requests, so most of the male strippers were black.

"What type of outfit do you want him to wear?"

""Um, policeman?"

"Okay, just one stripper?"

Cheryl thought. Maybe two strippers would be better - and then she remembered the size of the bonus that she had just received. This was her fantasy. She might as well go all out.

"Three," Cheryl said.

"Three? That sounds like some party," the phone lady laughed. They exchanged a little more information and the deal was done.

"One more thing," Cheryl said. "It's very important that the guys say that they were sent by Melissa."

"Sent by Melissa - alright, they'll see you on Friday night."

When Cheryl turned off her phone, she could hardly believe that she had gone through with it. It was going to be a very special weekend in Boston.

Cheryl had the car packed up and ready for the road trip. Her 19 year old daughter, Christine, came out of the house and hopped into the vehicle. Together, they were a very attractive pair. Cheryl was in her 40s. She took good care of herself and she had managed to hang on to her youthful beauty. She still received many compliments on her appearance.

Her daughter was more curvy. She was large breasted with matching hips. Once, Cheryl had overheard some guys talking about Christine and the words "body built for sin" came out of their mouths. A slightly crude comment, but no doubt true. Christine's sweet smile gave her an angelic quality that contrasted with her rocking, devilish body.

The road trip would take a few hours. The conversation was light and natural as they drove through the misty woods of New England on their way to Boston. They caught up on each other's lives. Christine told her mother about the college life. Cheryl told her daughter about recent visits to see family and friends. They talked about the items they were shopping for in Boston.

"I hope they have those shoes I saw."

"I should probably get a new purse."

Then Cheryl began to put her plan into action and it required a cover story.

"Oh! I didn't tell you, there's this new crazy teacher that I work with at the school," Cheryl started. "She teaches in the classroom right next to mine."

"Really?"

"Her name is Melissa and she's this young, wild, party girl. She's always trying to get the other women that teach at the school to go out and party with her after work."

Christine giggled a little.

"And I told her that I'm married, but she just keeps pressuring me to go out with her. She was trying to get a bunch of us to go out to one of those shows with the male dancers. What do you call them? All male revue?"

Christine had a big smile on her face now and they both laughed out loud.

"And I told her that I've never been to one of those things and I know there's nothing wrong with it, but still - you know, I'm married," Cheryl said. "Have you ever gone to one of those shows, Chris?"

Christine said that she hadn't.

"Well anyway, this girl just keeps pressuring us to go out. I don't know. She says that women deserve a 'girls night out' every once in a while and I agree with her on that point. I mean there's nothing really wrong with it. Men go out all the time and who knows what they do."

Traffic was easy and they were making good time. Cheryl figured they would get to Boston around 3pm.

"Anyway, this girl Melissa asked if I had ever had a bachelorette party and I told her 'no' and then she goes crazy and starts saying that every girl is supposed to have one," Cheryl said. "And she said that she's going to find a way to give me my bachelorette party and I told her that I don't want one. That's just not gonna happen."

Christine giggled.

"You know, what's funny though?" Cheryl said. "I've heard from some of the other teachers that Melissa only dates black guys. I mean, I know that times have changed, but I would hate to think of what I might have gotten myself into if I had gone out with her."

Cheryl smiled and laughed a little more.

Then she changed the subject to the beautiful scenery around them. The seed was planted and it was best not to dwell too long on the subject. Things were taking shape. They arrived in Boston a few hours later.

After dropping off their bags at the hotel, Cheryl and Christine did some window shopping. Late afternoon gave way to early evening and then they had a light dinner before heading back to the hotel room. Christine was expecting to wrap up the evening with a book or perhaps she'd find something interesting on T.V. Cheryl laid back on the bed, but she waited for the knock on the door.

*** Continued...

The knock came. Cheryl got up and answered it.

"I wonder who that could be," she pretended.

Cheryl let the three big, black police officers into the room. They looked like football players. They introduced themselves as Officer Dawan, Latrell, and Antwan.

"We're sorry to disturb you ladies at this late hour, but we have reason to believe that there may be contraband in your room," officer Antwan said.

Officer Latrell turned on the ghetto blaster he was carrying and the sounds of sexy music began to fill the hotel room.

"Are you Cheryl? We've been sent here by Melissa!" officer Dawan said as he began to take off his shirt.

"Oh no," Cheryl said. "I can't let you do this!"

"If we don't do this, then we don't get paid. You don't want to take food off of our tables, do you?" the officer smiled.

"I can't do this. I'm married," Cheryl said.

"Look, we'll just do a quick, little dance for you girls and then we'll be on our way. How 'bout that?" officer Dawan said.

"I'm going to kill Melissa. I can't believe that she did this. Alright, one quick dance and then you guys have to go," Cheryl said.

The policeman continued his dance and removed his shirt in time with the music. Cheryl was sitting next to Christine on the bed. The mood was light and Cheryl smiled and laughed. Both girls watched his movements closely and they were impressed with his well muscled body. His pants came off next, and soon he was wearing only a thong that was much too small to cover the impressive member inside it.

The cop now rubbed his barely cover cock between Cheryl's breasts. She laughed with genuine delight.

"I can't believe this is happening," Cheryl chuckled.

The other officers had now stripped down to their thongs also and they took turns putting their impressive packages next to the girls faces. Cheryl expected to see some resistance from Christine, but her daughter seemed to like what she was seeing. Officer Antwan rubbed his bulge along Christine's arm, and then between her breasts, and finally over her neck and chin.

"Lay down, girls," Dawan said. "We'll give you the final treatment."

The girls laid down. Cheryl on one bed. Christine on the other. Each girl had a large, muscular, black guy straddling her chest, rubbing their cocks across their breasts, neck, and face. Dawan and Antwan unsnapped the clasps on the sides of their thongs and their cocks now had the freedom they desired.

To Cheryl, the large black cock sliding across her lips and up to her eyelids resembled a massive black tower. Tempted, she stuck her tongue out and licked it as it slid across her face. She looked over at Christine to check if she had seen what had happened and was surprised to see Antwan sawing his impressive member in and out of her mouth.

"Yeah, party's on!" Latrell said.

He went over to Cheryl and he and Dawan pulled off her clothes. The guys positioned themselves next to her face and began slapping their cocks on her cheeks.

"Tell me you like that, girl!" Dawan said as he palmed her head in his hand.

"I like it!" Cheryl said.

"Tell me you love it!"

"I love it!"

"What do you love?!"

"I love your big, black cocks smacking my face!"

She was embarrassed and looked over at her daughter to check her reaction. Christine was still worshipping the gigantic black pole thrusting in and out of her face.

"Tell me you wanna get fucked!" Dawan said.

"I want to get fucked!" Cheryl admitted.

"Tell me you wanna get black fucked!"

"I want to get black fucked!"

"Damn right, you do!"

With that Dawan pulled Cheryl down toward the end of the bed, so he could get more room for thrusting. Latrell positioned himself above her head and fed his long, black dick into her pretty mouth. Dawan grabbed Cheryl's ankles, spread them high and wide, and began to work his thickness into her pussy.

"Yeah, that's right, baby!" Dawan said. "You been waiting for this for a long time, ain't ya?"

"Uh huh!" she mumbled in agreement.

Cheryl wanted to look over at Christine to see how she was responding, but Latrell had a firm grip on her head as he plunged himself deeper into her mouth. He held her head tight. Cheryl tried to move her head a little to help accommodate his size, but Latrell was having none of it. He grasped her head even tighter.

"No! Just let me do my thing!" he said.

With that, he began to go deeper. During each thrust, his head would explore a little bit more of the back of her throat. Cheryl coughed a little, but Latrell kept at it. Meanwhile, Dawan began to build up a steady rhythm as he fucked her pussy.

"Hey Latrell, grab the bitch's ankles," Dawan said. "I wanna hit this hard!"

Latrell took his hands off of Cheryl's head, grabbed her ankles and pulled them toward him. She opened up wide.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Wide fucking open!" Dawan said. "I'm gonna hammer this shit!"

Now, Dawan became more wild - thrusting and bucking like an animal. Cheryl let out a long, loud, moan that escaped from around Latrell's dick in her throat.

The bed was beginning to make a loud banging noise as the thrusts became stronger and more determined. Cheryl wondered if the bed would break.

"Yeah, take dat dick, baby!" Latrell shouted as the guys began to give her their full efforts. There was no holding black now.

It was hard action. The guys drove deep and twisted inside her before withdrawing and repeating the movement. They started to work up a sweat as Cheryl struggled and spasmed underneath them.

"I'm gonna cum, baby" Latrell announced. "You ready for it!"

Cheryl nodded.

"Fuck yeah, gulp that shit, baby," Latrell shouted as he emptied his balls down her throat. Cheryl gulped greedily.

"Dat was fucking good, baby!" Latrell complimented her. "You were born to suck black dick, girl!"

Latrell got off the bed and went over to Christine.

"Maybe your daughter can get me hard again," Latrell said. "Whatchu think?"

He waved his cock in front of Christine face and she immediately took him into her mouth. Cheryl could now see her daughter. Christine was on top, riding Antwan cowgirl style, while Latrell fed her his dick.

Cheryl's mind came back to the large black man between her legs. Dawan had been getting close to cumming, but he wanted to hold out a little longer. He pulled out, grabbed Cheryl and flipped her over.

"Yeah, dat's what I like to see," he said. "A white bitch on her knees waiting for some black dick!"

The other guys in the room laughed loudly.

Christine's mouth had successfully brought Latrell's long, black dick back to life and he moved around behind her and positioned himself near her ass. Christine glanced back and looked unsure.

"Don't worry, girl," Latrell said. "You're gonna love every inch of dis!"

He pushed forward until the head of his cock was firmly in her ass. Christine looked back again and squinted a bit as he moved forward.

"Oh Fuck!" she shouted.

"We'll just take dis nice and slow, baby. No rush."

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed again. "Damn, that's big!"

"If I had a nickle every time a white girl said dat to me," he laughed and the other guys in the room laughed too.

Dawan turned his attention back to Cheryl. He pushed her face down into the bed and lifted her ass high in the air. She felt completely *******.

"Dat's the way we gonna fuck! You ready?"

"Yes."

Dawan slapped Cheryl's ass. "Tell me!"

"I'm ready to get fucked!"

Dawan smacked her ass again. "Damn, you gotta fine ass, baby! You like it when I smack your ass?"

"Yes!" Cheryl said.

Dawan started to fuck her again. The new position provided a new sensation of tightness. After he had buried himself inside her, he slapped her ass a third time, and a fourth, as they built up their rhythm.

Meanwhile, Christine was getting hollowed out by Antwan and Latrell. Latrell pulled on her long, dark hair as he filled up her ass.

"Your body is too fine to be giving it up to da white boys! You know that, don't chu, girl?" Latrell asked as he impaled Christine on his long, black cock. "Your body was built for da black man!"

He slid his hands down her body and grabbed her hips with both hands as he pushed himself in as far as it would go. Christine began to twitch and shudder from the two black cocks buried inside her.

Cheryl was experiencing the same orgasmic sensations as Dawan fucked her from behind while pushing her face into the mattress. The whole thing was so raw. So primitive. The long, deep strokes just kept going and going and going.

When the guys began to get close to cumming, they told the girls to get on their knees. The girls got down on the floor.

"Open wide," Dawan said. "Stick out your tongues!"

Cheryl and Christine put their faces next to each other and prepared to accept the black men's cum. They guys began pumping large, loads of cream all over the girls tongues, lips and faces. The girls swallowed what they could and licked up any drops that had managed to escape.

"Aww yeah, you girls are alright." Dawan said as he squeezed out the last drops of cum onto Christine's waiting tongue. "I think you girls have earned a free show. If you're still in town tomorrow night, we can do this again. I'll bring a few more of my crew over. They just love hitting da fine ass white booty like you two girls."

"It's a date!" Cheryl said as she licked the cum off of her fingers.

Later, after it was over, the whole thing seemed so unreal. She had had good sex before. She had even had very good sex on a few occasions. But as she went to sleep, Cheryl knew that she had never felt as throughly fucked as she did that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very hot cokeman. I love the characters in the story.

Good story that slutty mom sharing her dark desires with her daughter

694fun said:
Good story that slutty mom sharing her dark desires with her daughter

Thanks for the positive feedback. It'd be cool if more people posted stories here...

I loved the story. you need to continue with the next night's story.

whtslut4blkcock48 said:
I loved the story. you need to continue with the next night's story.

Thanks. I'd like to write a follow up to this soon. I have a few other stories that I hope to put up first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! I loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread