• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chicago Breeding

• Thread starterchiblkstud26
  • Start date

chiblkstud26

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 26, 2007
I am seriously looking for white couples or families into breeding with BLACK BULLS. I am a 30 year old single black male professional seeking to impregnate a willing wife or females who would like my fertile black seed. I also open to repeat breeding sessions with the right people. I am in the Chicagoland area and very REAL. Drop me an e-mail at chiblkguy60076@yahoo.com

Best of luck with that. I'm always happy to see more black pregnant white women around.

Reactions: lovetocinteracial
I am divorced. Wife and I enjoyed IR b4 the kids but she become prudish after first child. She wouldn't consider impregnation but I wish you luck. BTW would you want to breed or father...I want to find a women who would blk impreg but I would want to support and nuture the child teaching him he is superior by example

There are several of us! Seems here in BOYS Disneyland the mere whispering of the word "Impregnation" has strokers wetting themselves like 2 yr olds. Been around a long long long long long long time... have YET to connect with a REAL, Serious couple HERE! :)

chiblkstud26 said:
I am seriously looking for white couples or families into breeding with BLACK BULLS. I am a 30 year old single black male professional seeking to impregnate a willing wife or females who would like my fertile black seed. I also open to repeat breeding sessions with the right people. I am in the Chicagoland area and very REAL. Drop me an e-mail at chiblkguy60076@yahoo.com
I am not a couple but I am a sexy white girl available to be used for breeding by bbc.

Reactions: farmerswife

Users who are viewing this thread