• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

chicago burbs

• Thread starterEddieH
  • Start date
E

EddieH

Any couples in the burbs near Joliet or Bolingbrook

hey

This is my hot gf and she wants to lock me up while I watch her fuck and suck bbc right in front of me. Please tell me why she should try a bbc and have me locked up please. We need more encouragement so she can get totally addicted to bbc and just go black only. We are from the chicagoland area so let us know if you are close maybe we can set something up. BBC only! Check my profile for her pic. You can email me at motioncity24@yahoo.com and I can send you more pics. I am from Lemont which is really close and she is from morton grove about 30 mins from us. Let me know if you are interested and send me some pics to my email. Hope to hear from you soon.

in bolingbrook but wife doesn't know need her seduced

im near bolingbrook but wife is only fantasizing right now, need help seducing her

Users who are viewing this thread