• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chicago Couple Seeking Black Male/Mixed Couple ...

• Thread startertalentskoutt
  • Start date

talentskoutt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2006
Hey there .. we're a very attractive mid 30's couple who occasionally play with others (couples mostly). My wife is very attracted to a specific type of black man ... think GQ-style, articulate, a Taye Diggs/Blair Underwood type look, lol. I didn't even know who that was until she told me.

We'd like to meet a respectful, genuine black male (or mixed couple with a black male) for ideally a "friends with benefits" type arrangement. With the right guy/couple there are *********, but please dont expect to meet and immediately jump in the sack (history would indicate we will anyway, but just trying to set the right expectation).

More about us ... she is 37 (looks 27), exceptionally hot, fit and athletic with 36C's, and legs and ass to die for!! She is bi, I am straight ... and bonus if you're part of a couple (not required though).

Hope to hear from some quality individuals.

Attachments

• crwdpleaser.jpg
    crwdpleaser.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,888
  • niceride.jpg
    niceride.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,781
Matt Leinert might have paid handsomely to keep that pic to himself. too late.

nobody in the chicago area?

Cute Pics

Hi Talent,

have you guys tried Swinglifestyle? It's a great site in my opinion or Pimpology101's group. You can spark up interests there.

I can provide a link if you are interested.

Hey Blackyoung ... thanks for the ideas.

I've heard of swinglifestyle but not the other ... we'll check it out.

I would recommend SLS. Even if you have a free profile, you're still a couple and there a thousands of single men that will email you.

here's the group. Hopefully he can help.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oreos_double_stuff/

I hope you guys find the lucky BBC.

Also, you can email your add to Coco to have it placed on the Pay site of Darkcavern.

Just indicate the area code, city and state while posting It's required. After that, feel free to post whatever you have to say.

You send the email to Webmaster@darkcavern.com

What part of Chi-town?

we're in the nw burbs

Is it working out for you talent? Just wanted to know if you guys found interests.

WisconsinBBC

Check you PM....I just sent you one with my info.

Nice ass on that girl

Hey Folks I am TJ

I am TJ a 6'6" 245 lbs black male in chicago I am a former college basketball player now a medical professional in the area. I'm Str8 D&D free well hung and love meeting with couples specifically....

She is a HOTTIE would love to chat more.....tj-822@hotmail.com I do have more pics if interested.

peace

TJ

well im in the western sub of chi, and would love to talk sent you a email as well

I am only abot an hor away. I am exactly the Taye Diggs type. VEry businesslike in my approach. Im at cswanson75025 on yahoo or email.

thanks for all the replies. i got busy the last few days so i've fallen behind on this thread. i'll be following up with some of you directly.

talentskoutt said:
nobody in the chicago area?

I'll be in chi. this Monday the 4th.
I'll have some free time in the afternoon to hook up.

I am TJ a 6'6" 245 lbs black male in chicago I am a former college basketball player now a medical professional in the area. I'm Str8 D&D free well hung and love meeting with couples specifically....

She is a HOTTIE would love to chat more.....tj-822@hotmail.com I do have more pics if interested.

peace

TJ

Users who are viewing this thread