Chicago Sue Rinke (Blond for Blacks) Vids or pics request

• Thread starterangelx0000
  • Start date

angelx0000

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 12, 2006
Hi,
Im a french white women really in love of Sue from Chicago, the well known lady for blacks. I would like to know some links for big vids or pictures. Vids are my choice number one. If anybody can help me !,:hump:

sue is hot indeed

hi , yes i happen to be a fan too.I spoke to her once but never got any vidoes or clips of her.I wish i did.Would love to fuck her too, damn she can handle a good pounding.

Chicago Sue

Yessssss ... "Chicago Sue" is a verrry special lady. Sooooo sexy.
Don't know what became of her. His b/f / owner Jim, used to chat
in the yahoo cuck chatrooms but now they're gone. If anyone has
a link for Sue LOTS of us Bulls and cucks would appreciate finding
this beautiful woman.

Still any infos about the with lady ?

Chicago Sue

I have a megabyte or two of Sue's pix and (short) vids, that I've collected over many years. Drop me a private message if you want some, because I'm not into "rapid-share" type sharing and consider the images/vids are copyright-sue ... thus not for general sharing (private sharing is OK).

Cheers,

Rixx

angelx0000 said:
Hi,
Im a french white women really in love of Sue from Chicago, the well known lady for blacks. I would like to know some links for big vids or pictures. Vids are my choice number one. If anybody can help me !,:hump:

still no help :(

Chicago Sue at Yahoo

Here is their Yahoo ID: chicagosue4blk@yahoo.com

There are also some pictures in thier profile .She used to have a MSN group but those moved to some other site that I forgot to bookmark.

GOOD LUCK!

She been around for years :) One hot woman.She was alway in the swinger mag.Unreal People.

Ive been a big fan of sue for years also, there are several yahoo groups of her pics but apart from a couple last year no new stuff for a long time. I talked to Jim about 6 weeks ago, he says they still play but he has been too busy of late.

nothing new?

I love this woman!

i have some long vids of her ..

angelx0000 said:
Hi,

I have multiple free yahoo groups that are not found on searches that you can join. Send me you email at westell1976@yahoo.com and we can trade.