• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

china.hot.wife.——Do you want fuck?!

• Thread starterchina.hot.wife
  • Start date
Hi, I worked and lived in Nanjing China for 7 years before, from 2000 to 2007. I ended up marrying a real hot attractive Chinese woman in 2005 and 2 years later we moved to Canada, my home country. Before i met her i fucked a hell of a lot Chinese women there, I found that even though they acted prim and proper and like saints in public, getting them alone at my place and fucking them was absolutely no problem. I also found that in private with me they were the complete opposite than they were in public. I found that 99% of them were quite good fucks and very good at it. Of course being Chinese women, they all lied to me about their past sex life. And a very interesting thing was that every Chinese woman i fucked there before i met my wife wanted me to fuck them with no condom, totally naturally.
Now about my wife. 35 when we met, had been married before to a Chinese guy when she was 22 and divorced him when she was 26, so single then for about 9 years before i met her. Total prim and proper in public, but first time i got he at my place and got her nude, she turned into a completely different person. She most times has more than one orgasm, louder than u would beleive during sex, sucks cock like i never thought it could be that good. But of course also lied about her past sex life, like first time she suck me off and all the way, swallowed all my juice, then later told me it was the first time she had ever done that, but, she swallowed with no problem, no discomfort or gagging, swallowed like just drinking a mouth full of water. Nipples on her long like u would not believe, like long as her baby finger from the tip to the first joint, fat same as that, always hard as rock 24/7, very dark color, i have never seen nipples like she has. Tits are 32C and still hard and firm, she is 47 now.
Like all Chinese women u meet in China, they give u the view that u never have to worry about them ever cheating, not a chance. Well, that is bullshit trust me.10 months ago she went one day to meet a gf of hers and go to lunch then shopping, left our house around 11am, i called her many times later and she did not answer her cell phone but before this day she always answered or called me right back. She got home finally at 10pm, and i just could tell by the strange look on her face that i have only seen when i have fucked her, so i knew what she had really been doing. Of course she said she had not been with a guy and not having sex, etc, then finally i got her to admit the truth, she had been fucking with a 27 yr old guy she works with. And for me, everything changed then. I realized how she really was, certainly not the prim and proper lady that everyone we know would say no way ever could she fuck around. I few days later went to one of her best friend's house, this friend is female, chinese also, and divorced, and 43 yrs old, a sex fiend that fucks lots of guys, and i went there and told her i knew she had encouraged my wife to cheat, and basically told her she owes me now, both all the truth about my wife and what she has been doing that i don't know about, and also told her my wife had told me more than once when we were fucking that this gf of hers had told her if she wanted to let another guy fuck her she could use your house and maybe she could come over our place and seduce me, which i heard my wife said all she had to do was this and that and she would have me. So plan was my wife goes out to a meeting or whatever, her gf comes over and fucks with me, while the wife is really at her house being fucked, so i asked her is this true what i heard, and she said yes. So i said, well, you always acted to me like i was a great guy and a friend of yours, then u behind my back are planning stuff like this, so i said, so, seeing that u told my wife u would like to have me fuck you, well as well as the truth, and i mean all of it, u also can now let me fuck you. So she told me the truth, that when i had been out of town on business trips for a week or 2 at a time, my wife had gone to her house some nights when this gf had invited friends over, and that my wife had a couple of times let a guy she met there fuck her, and that also one night my wife smoked crack with her and her friends, i had no idea she had tried this, and she said that the crack affected my wife by making her just sexually high, higher than this gf said she thought was possible, and later my wife had sucked off 2 guys while the others there watched, then let another guy fuck her while the other watched. Well, i was totally shocked and stunned, no way this woman i married could be this way, but one guy that was there that night confirmed that what her gf told me was true.
So friends of mine that i told about this to, all them said kick the bitch out, she is a fucking slut, but i am still married and with her. Why? She is incredibly gorgeous and hot, by far the best fuck i have ever had, and the best blowjob i could imagine, but trust me, i do love her still, but now she is not just my nice wife, she is my slut wife, and i told her back then, u can do that stuff, then u can do whatever i ask u to do sexually, and that is the way it is, or she is gone.I am not going to get into what since i found all this stuff out i have gotten her to do here, but if anyone is interested in hearing then message me privately and i will gladly tell u, it is very interesting as well as exciting.
So now your wife!
With my experience with Chinese women, i can say comfortably I would fuck and everything else your wife and just put her into orbit. If she is anything like my wife, loud, has her first orgasm easy, orgasms also more than once every time she has sex, when she orgasm thrashes all love the place violently, says stuff she would never say any other time, and gets tons of goosebumps all over her thighs and ass. It would be interesting to hear from u what your wife likes sexually, but with me i am confident she would get a fuck that she would never forget.
I come to China like 3 or 4 times a year, and seriously would like to meet u there, and if it happened that i fucked her for you, and she and i enjoy it, well i would next time bring my wife with me and let u fuck her.
Contact me and we can talk about this more.
And anyone that is interested in what she is like sexually now since i found out about her, feel free to contact me.

Reactions: hornyaussie4u

Users who are viewing this thread