Chinese gf married bull and got pregnant by him

• Thread starterchncuck
  • Start date

chncuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2012
Here are some pictures of my chinese (ex) gf and me. We had great sex and openly discussed the possibility of swinging with other couples. This fantasy was a real turn-on, although she didn't want to share me with other women. So I had to accept the reality to become a cuck and let her service other men. Still it was a great turn on for both of us and we discussed who of her friends may have the honor to fuck her. She was a very attractive woman, so there were lots of guys chasing her, especially since she didn't tell at work that she already had a bf.

We had plans to get married in the next 1-2 years and have several biracial children. But events would take an unexpected turn...

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 428
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 461
  • photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 407
  • fffff.jpg
    fffff.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 387
  • body2.jpg
    body2.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 395
  • Love
Reactions: AstaSilva and MyWifeDatesNow
That's 3 different Chinese women pics I see there?

all_asians_look_alike.jpg_1286404222.jpg

It's the same woman, she just looks a bit differently in each picture because time passed between the photos. If you look closely, you'll see a small spot on her right cheek in the pictures.

Here are more pictures of her.

7.jpg

cutie2.jpg

body2.jpg

body3.jpg

Anyway, I encouraged her to take a lover and let him fuck her mindlessly. There was this one chinese guy who was particularly aggressive in pursuing her, even after she told him that she already had a bf. She was hesitant, but I told her it's ok to meet him and keep me updated.

I didn't hear from her for several days then (we don't live together). When I finally did, she confessed that she fell for him and that wants to see him every day. They have kissed and fooled around, but did not have sex yet. She would never let me fuck without condom, so I assumed that it would be the same for him. But as it turned out, their relationship progressed much faster and quicker than it had ever been the case for me...

Sometimes I saw them together in public, holding hands and being very affectionate to each other. She never showed that many feelings when being with me, and she dressed up very pretty for him. Finally, she dumped me and started seeing only him. It was so humiliating having her taken away by a bespectacled chinese guy, and probably with a smaller penis than me. At the same time it was a huge turn-on to watch his relationship with my former bride-to-be grow...

• Love
Reactions: smallcockguy and MyWifeDatesNow
I often masturbated to her pics, imagining how her new lover is now satisfying her, enjoying her beautiful shaved pussy and well-toned body. Her new lover forbid her to continue dating me, so I soon had little contact with her.

fuck_me.jpg

gftits.jpg

cunt1.jpg

titties6.jpg

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
Much faster than I had anticipated came the wedding. Only a few months had passed since she dumped me that she announced her wedding. It was extremely humiliating to hear her getting wedded so soon, since we had been together for 2 years and she would always avoid the topic of the wedding day with me.

The pictures of the wedding appeared on her fabebook, and it was very humiliating to see common friends congratulate her. Clearly they now realized that I'm pathetic and unable to give a woman what she needs.

Her bride is in the first picture. I hate him so much, but at the same time it's so exciting to imagine him filling the womb of mf ex with his seed. Look how cheekily she looks into the camera, as if she can't wait for the wedding night. I knew that she wanted children badly...

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 309
  • wedding2.jpg
    wedding2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 269
  • wedding3.jpg
    wedding3.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 289
For a while I didn't hear anything from her, but only 9 months later she gave birth to a healthy, beautiful baby daughter. It turns out that she got pregnant immediately after the wedding, so her new husband must have potent sperm. I was never allowed to fuck her without condom, but this guy knocked her up with his seed only a short time after dating her.

Below pictures of the baby. It is clearly pure-blooded chinese, with no trace of western genes. This little angle is living proof of my cuckold status, and that I was not man enough to pass on my genes through that woman.

Attachments

• baby3.jpg
    baby3.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 135
  • baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 133
cumbox said:
Once again may I point out that the law forbids pictures of anyone under the age of 18 dressed or undressed, involved or not, on an Adult Content Site.

Thanks for pointing that out. Unfortunately I don't see an edit option anywhere, so if an admin considers the pictures unacceptable he can remove them.

MacNfries said:
chncuck, you haven't mentioned, so I'll ask ... are you caucasian?
The reason I ask is that possibly she dated you simply out of curiosity of being with a causcasian man. Lots of asian women have interests in non-asian men. So don't take it too personal as to what she did. Many asian families, however, prefer keeping their families "pure blood" asian when possible.
Sounds like this girl was just using you to bridge the gap of "entertainment", to keep herself with a man until she could find a suitable asian partner.
I imagine all of us guys (or most of us anyway) have had a girlfriend or two to cheat on us. Many women have 2 distinct desires with men ... find one that is a good lover (sex) & family provider (marriage) ... sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't. Women aren't hesitant, anymore, in looking for additional men IF their partner doesn't provide both.
Encouraging a GF, however, to take other men as lovers, while you're in the process of building your relationship with her, does increase the chances that she'll find someone better than you. I would back off the cuckolding & swinging until you've built a strong relationship with the girl. Mac :)

Yes, I'm caucasian. This makes it all the more humiliating, since asian women tend to prefer the bigger white cock and not looking back at guys of their own race. You're probably right with your assessment, but at least she left me before we got married, so it spared us the hassle that comes with a divorce.

Now I'm having a cuckold fetish involving asian men fucking my partners. Last night I hooked up with a hot blonde at a club, and when we got to my home we fucked all night. During the fuck sessions I imagined that she is fucked bareback by the bespectacled chinese bloke who stole my ex, planting the seed for a biracial child inside the sexy blonde.

Oops!.. sounds like you weren't really that into her anyway? Or is that just my impression? Whats with putting a babies pictures on an adult site?! Mods should remove them.

Very interesting stroy! How did you meet your ex girlfriend?

So funny! I would be ashamed of myself and consider myself a definite loser at this point if that happened to me.
Cuckolds crack me up sometimes!

vette99x said:
Very interesting stroy! How did you meet your ex girlfriend?

We met during university. She already had another asian bf when me bet, but at some point she broke up with him at then came to me. She seemed to be the ideal hotwife because she lusted after so many guys.

Tokyocouple said:
So funny! I would be ashamed of myself and consider myself a definite loser at this point if that happened to me.
Cuckolds crack me up sometimes!

Yes, I'm definitely a loser for losing her to her first bull, and I'm ashamed for stalking her facebook and getting turned on by seeing how this man satisfies her in every way imaginable. She wrote in public how handsome he is and how much she is looking forward to her child being born. She never showered me with that much affection, and I'm sure our mutual facebook friends noticed that too. They must have noticed I'm pathetic!

I hope she will be knocked up by his semen again and get many more children. It would humiliate me so much!

That makes you happy or something?

It doesn't really make me happy, but I can't help masturbating over it and the orgasms are quite intense. The day I found out she got married and saw the wedding pics I wanked myself dry, like 10 times.

Did you ask her to shave her pussy? How did you first ask her to be with another guy...

Would love to see more pictures of her:) She is hot!

vette99x said:
Did you ask her to shave her pussy? How did you first ask her to be with another guy...

Would love to see more pictures of her:) She is hot!

I didn't need to ask her. She shaved her pussy on her own, and sometimes she even let me shave her pussy. She really had perfect pussy lips.

I first introduced her to the idea by telling her about swinger parties, and she told me that they're actually getting popular in china these days. She expressed interest to visit a swinger club with me, so I made arrangements, bought lingeries and sex toys etc. Unfortunately she chickened out at the last minute and told me that she didn't want to have "strangers fuck her". What a shame! She could clearly have emptied a few balls of lucky guys that night. So instead we turned our attention to guys she knew: friends, colleagues and her ex bf's. She would tell me which of them she would consider to fuck, and I encouraged her to act upon these fantasies.

Glad you like her! Here are some more pics of her. Do let me know what you like most about her and what you want to do to her.

Attachments

• foooba.jpg
    foooba.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 207
  • foooo.jpg
    foooo.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 222
  • titties3.jpg
    titties3.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 182
  • pubic_hair1.jpg
    pubic_hair1.jpg