• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chinese wife / MSN

• Thread starterhotfuzz
  • Start date

hotfuzz

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2010
Anyone here a fan of Chinese women? I have no nude photos of my wife, but would love to share photos of her and discuss what she's like in bed. PM me your msn if you're interested - will be here for a long time.

Why no nudes?! That's the best part!! Ha ha. I have tons of my 27 yr old Japanese wife if you end up getting any nudes or want to skype with us!

Its sad. But I do have some sneak shots of her in short skirts! Good to chat about them in bed anyway.

Cool... let's chat. Mine's Chinese too :)

mackie said:
Cool... let's chat. Mine's Chinese too :)

I've sent my msn via pm.

Anyone else into chinese women, pm me - I am online on MSN all day with photos (not nude sadly) of my oriental plaything.

I love Chinese women. Had a few Chinese exes and they can definitely be freaky in bed.

What kind of fun:p can you share with us on MSN? I am using YM and don't know if it can be used for MSN.