Chinese Wife Posing

• Thread startersesamesoup
  • Start date
sesamesoup said:
here is one more of her blindfolded and ready to be fucked by any man

Very erotic and sexy photo!

So hot! Those tits are amazing, and those nipples could put an eye out! Any pics of her bent over from behind? I bet that is a great angle for her.

Oh my goodness!
Another Asian Beauty.

...hope you can update us how you fuck her and if you can more pictures...take some pictures in public...make her do things in public. I love to jo looking at your wife for some reasson I cumm so much...thanks god I'm all naked when I jo looking at her

her fucking tits are so beautiful, wish i could suck, lick & fondle them. my cock gets so hard for her

Very nice..

troutstream said:
would love her so much, love stroking my cock to this photo. she looks ready to be taken

Shes excited to know so many guys are jerking off to her photos

oh my god I always wondered how a sweet and sour pussy like that would taste... one of my teachers is Chinese and I have been trying to seduce her I wonder if I will get any where..

just knowing she is so excited is getting my cock hard thinking of her

...we all waiting more pictures of her. I cant stop jo looking at her black bush.

here's one of her waiting for both holes to be filled

Attachments

• IMG_0640.jpg
    IMG_0640.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 285
sesamesoup said:

I do like her pussy...how manny times per week you fuck her.? Also she likes anal sex.?

sesamesoup said:

Stunning! Isn't that my wife??? :D

My dream

sesamesoup said:

..would be to kiss and lick those gorgeous holes

She si definitely a hot sexy woman

RyanBax said:
I'm in the mood for some Chinese tonight.

With such a nice lass as her, it should be Chin-ese every night, I think she deserves a proper licking, and after she has shown her appreciation from a throaty scream of orgasm, the Team who have assembled can step up closer with cock-in-hand to "do the business".

She should go to sex parties where clothes must be left in a room by the door. Nice girls don't need a party dress, it would just get in the way of horny guys with throbbing cock anxious to spring into "slip and glyde" and love tunnel invasion mode.

I like that kind of demure looking Asian pussy. I'd like to get my buddies and run a fucking train on her. I bet her silky pussy hair would look good loaded with jizz and her swollen pussy lips would look all hot after getting bitch fucked and loaded with cum. Get her dressed like a street ***** and post pics.

Rodney1 said:
I like that kind of demure looking Asian pussy. I'd like to get my buddies and run a fucking train on her. I bet her silky pussy hair would look good loaded with jizz and her swollen pussy lips would look all hot after getting bitch fucked and loaded with cum. Get her dressed like a street ***** and post pics.

Would love to see her used abused and covered in cum.

^Yeah, she the type of wife-***** that gets simultaneously filled with jizz and facialized. I'd like to see them titties jiggling around as one dirty pervo after another pumps her full or drops a load on her face. I'd be last, but I'd cream her ass.

sesamesoup said:
Would love to see her used abused and covered in cum.

How manny guys fuck her before you.? ...are you planning to have her fuck by other man...?

what a beautiful rear view shot her cunt & ass, my cock is getting hard thinking of fucking her doggie style, my favorite, would love to spread her legs, and slide my cock inside her juicy cunt pumping my cock in & out slapping her ass, grabing her hair, listening to her moan and pant and have her beg me to fill her with my cum & after pounding that cunt relentlssly, release all my love juice deep inside her juicy twat. she would be an incredible fuck