• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chink couple from Florida

• Thread startercuckychink
  • Start date

cuckychink

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 1, 2023
Greetings from Florida. We are an asian couple. Looking for strong and dominating white man who is comfortable (or actually enjoys) humiliating, degrading or race play.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WhiteDaddy, BigDKMF, toolman and 5 others
I’d love to take care of your beautiful wife and humiliate you as well!

Reactions: Lovasianladies
cuckychink said:
Greetings from Florida. We are an asian couple. Looking for strong and dominating white man who is comfortable (or actually enjoys) humiliating, degrading or race play.

View attachment 2328795
She looks gorgeous

cuckychink said:

View attachment 2328795
She’s a babe. If you ever care to share pics, well, my white dick and I would appreciate it!

• Haha
Reactions: toolman and Lovasianladies
cuckychink said:

View attachment 2328795
Thick Latin cock available would love to fuck her brain's out

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Lovely wife, let's get more of her on here

Reactions: toolman
cuckychink said:

View attachment 2328795
What part of Florida Pensacola here.

cuckychink said:
Thick Latin Cock would love to meet you guys

cuckychink said:
Hi iam Nick would love to meet you guys

Hi Chink Couple. Have you had any luck yet? I look forward to corresponding with you some more. :)

• Love
Reactions: toolman

Users who are viewing this thread