• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chocolate phantasy gang bang portland, oregon.

• Thread starterjdub
  • Start date

jdub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2005
www.geocities.com
Single black male with six black male buddies in Vancouver, Washington state and Portland, Oregon the looking for fun loving females or couples that enjoys having more then one black male at the same time. We are for real and we have done this before, we aren’t into bi males so don’t even ask okay. Email me if you are interested, and ready to have a good time, being fucked deep and long by one or more hard black cocks. So what is your lucky number one, two, three or maybe you want more. Well we are on the hunt for the few the horny the black cock loving females. So contact us and let us stroke your pussy until you cum and cum and then cum some more. Maybe you are interested in setting a gang bang for your wife and her girlfriend. Well I can do the hard part for you, and that is finding the black males for your gang bang. It would be great if I had at least a weeks notice to set it up on my end with the guys if you are wanting more two black males.Send your photos to darkmeet4u@yahoo.com if you are wanting to have some real bbc.

Attachments

• DSCN0143cpgdc.JPG
    DSCN0143cpgdc.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 349
  • dc3.JPG
    dc3.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 461
  • dc1.JPG
    dc1.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 323
  • dc2.JPG
    dc2.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 563
Hey the first and last pics are of that lady all over the INSIDE of the cavern. :)

Love the pics keep posting

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread