• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Christmas gift

• Thread starterFunCuck
  • Start date

FunCuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2022
Hi all,

While myself and my wife have had fun with play mocking my little dick, she’s never “done” anything as far as I know. She’s never been into sex toys but I thought about getting her a large dildo for Christmas. She hasn’t ever bought herself toys nor suggested she wants one.

Is this a bad idea?

You'd know better than any of us how your wife might react to such a gift. It is certainly something I would do if I was you, but then we did have a couple toys when I first brought up the idea with her. You might add a card to the package when she opens it, that it's an I'm sorry gift for your 'shortcomings', or however you refer to your little dick during your play.

Reactions: FunCuck
DanW_cuckold said:
You'd know better than any of us how your wife might react to such a gift. It is certainly something I would do if I was you, but then we did have a couple toys when I first brought up the idea with her. You might add a card to the package when she opens it, that it's an I'm sorry gift for your 'shortcomings', or however you refer to your little dick during your play.
Like the idea of a “little” note. Thanks for the input.

My main concern is, is it more about me wanting to see her with a big member inside her than her pleasure, or at least if she perceives it that way

Users who are viewing this thread