• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Christmas Humiliation

• Thread startertomcollins
  • Start date

tomcollins

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2015
Just wondering if any other cucks were humiliated over Christmas. My wife's bull gave her new pantues and bra which she opened under the tree while my parents were here. That was embarrassing. Then today, my wife and her bull made me get naked while they stayed dressed. I had to take all the ornaments off the tree - and since i always get hard, i was being poked all the time by the pine needles - which of course made them laugh.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
tomcollins said:
Just wondering if any other cucks were humiliated over Christmas. My wife's bull gave her new pantues and bra which she opened under the tree while my parents were here. That was embarrassing. Then today, my wife and her bull made me get naked while they stayed dressed. I had to take all the ornaments off the tree - and since i always get hard, i was being poked all the time by the pine needles - which of course made them laugh.
This all sounds appropriate. Did you secretly enjoy it....?

Custer Laststand said:
This all sounds appropriate. Did you secretly enjoy it....?
well given how hard my cock was, it was not so much of a secret that I was enjoying not only the humiliation but also the pinpricks of the scotch pine needles which, after three weeks in the house, were dry and sharp.

tomcollins said:
Well, given how hard my cock was, it was not so much of a secret that I was enjoying not only the humiliation but also the pinpricks of the scotch pine needles....
Good....
tomcollins said:
....which, after three weeks in the house, were dry and sharp.
But, it sounds like your Christmas tree may have become a fire hazard.

Users who are viewing this thread