• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chubby Slut Wives Used and Abused

yumchubbwife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 5, 2023
Let's share and chat about photos and videos of our filthy chubby / fat slut ***** wives. Being used, being facefucked, being tied and used. Let's show just how slutty and filthy our sluts get behind closed doors. Is she out cold, is she partying, does she like being a used slut or is she reluctant. I LOVE how I have this proper "normal' wife who is an amazing mom who can become a filthy pig with slutty desires and will try ANYTHING twice! I have many pics and many stories and want to find others like us to chat and share with. My wife came to me innocent and inexperienced now after a stranger fucks her and leaves I face fuck her til she's all messy and gagging then piss all over her face to clean her up. She is an amzing fun open minded slut who is open to try anything and have anything tried on her. Love chubby fat sluts squirting and LOVING cocks. Let's get kinky and gross and show off our whores. what does your ***** like? what does your pig let YOU do to her?
5EE33D7.jpg4A7E93B.jpgB464615.jpg95845cb3-0aa9-414a-a21f-61d08f33dbb9.jpgBB5E102.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread