• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Claire, to show we arnt fake

• Thread starterclaireandtony
  • Start date

claireandtony

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 22, 2008
There seems to be a lot of complaints about fakes on the site, so I thought I would post this photo of me and one of my very big black bulls to show I'm, a for real adulteress, Clairex

Wow

That's fucking hot! Been there before. Nothing hotter than watching your wife going to town on her lover's big cock. Does she ever compare you to him?

mentulate1 said:
That's fucking hot! Been there before. Nothing hotter than watching your wife going to town on her lover's big cock. Does she ever compare you to him?

she does all the bloody time! He is hung like a Donkey, at least Im taller but that doesnt count for much! I love her even more when she is with him and I must say he is an excellent bloke too, Ive always wanted her to take someone I hated, that must be a big thrill, but I get on with all her 'friends'

question

Do you have any picture of her flipping you off while she enjoying her lover?

agree

CLAIRE.... i never doubted for a minuet you are a fake!!!! see my other post to you. have fun!!!

claireandtony said:
There seems to be a lot of complaints about fakes on the site, so I thought I would post this photo of me and one of my very big black bulls to show I'm, a for real adulteress, Clairex

THATS AN INDISPUTABLE,DOCUMENTED FAC CLAIRE:p WOW!!! THAT IS A GREAT SHOT....DID? YOU SNOW-BALL THAT LOAD TO HUBBY ?..:D

THAT.....IS AN UNDISPUTEABLE,DOCUMENTABLE..FACT!! WOW,,WHAT A TERRIFIC SHOT :p ...YUMMM YUMM..DID YOU SNOW-BALL THAT LOAD TO HUBBY?....:p

hmmmm

Nice pic; but to tell you the truth... Anyone could just post a pic and say it's really them. Now having a hand written message in large block letters so someone can read it next to you would truly authenticate.

hmm

ha interested in choking my cock/

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 118
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 110
xceldenim said:
ha interested in choking my cock/

Hi you have a lovely cock and I would certainly say yes to having that as a toy, Cx

gottagetlocked said:
Nice pic; but to tell you the truth... Anyone could just post a pic and say it's really them. Now having a hand written message in large block letters so someone can read it next to you would truly authenticate.

How cynical of you, Ive even posted pics of my face and my tattoo is constant in my pics which are clearly taken at home, but thanks for your input and I may just do that for you Cx

Users who are viewing this thread