• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Claire UK!

• Thread starterchrisnclaire
  • Start date
i would also like to view,,,lanks22@yahoo.com

You're not going to let him off easy are you?

How about a meet, invite him along. Hide his shot gun

I'm in london

Pics

Claire we have waited so long now.... Show your self off... Play with your big black dildo!!!!

Pictures - sorry for the delay!

Here you are guys - I am a girl of my word!

Cant promise how long they'll stay up when Hubby finds out ha ha ;-)

hey Claire, Id love to see your body, hubby needs to be taught a lesson, please send me some pics to the.cronj@gmail.com

Claire I would love to see your pictures and will have to talk Chris into letting you play my Jill loves her black lover have lots of fun

hey Claire, any news on you going black? I hope you have or are going to, I think you will really like it !

Hey Claire,
Go girl, Keep him sweatin wondering if your gonna go through with it!! Then-- do it! Right in front of him!! I'd luv to see those pics too if it's not to late!

chrisnclaire said:
Hi!

Hubby has fantasy about me having sex with a black guy!

I found out cos I caught him on this site.

Ever since he has begged me to join him on here. Eventually I gave in and we joined.

Then he wanted to post my pics! Cost him a very expensive present but I agreed.

We started getting a few emails of guys interested in me and suddenly he decided it wasnt such a good idea and wanted to take the pics off, which he did.

I have made him post them back up to teach him a lesson and I will reply to any mails from guys from here.

Hope you like!

Claire

xx
hey baby reply to me i will help you teach him a good lesson or two if you know what i mean just get back to me soon!

Claire UK

chrisnclaire said:
Hi!

Hubby has fantasy about me having sex with a black guy!

I found out cos I caught him on this site.

Ever since he has begged me to join him on here. Eventually I gave in and we joined.

Then he wanted to post my pics! Cost him a very expensive present but I agreed.

We started getting a few emails of guys interested in me and suddenly he decided it wasnt such a good idea and wanted to take the pics off, which he did.

I have made him post them back up to teach him a lesson and I will reply to any mails from guys from here.

Hope you like!

Claire

xx

WOW Claire ... Thumbs Up for you... What a way to go...
another woman who has decided to take full control of her sexuality...
Congratulation for truly understanding your real WORTH... and holding
on to ((( *** I T *** )))
Edith 26

Your Response Is So Weak........you Need To Not Only Show Your Pictures.......but Show Your Face And Ass Taking Multiple Cock On Your Cunt , Face And Ass.......and You Are The Bitch As Of Now-not Your Husband.........

hey cleire,

Would you like to send some pictures to this man with broken english ;-)

hey cleire,

Would you like to send some pictures to this man with broken english ;-)lord_sphinks@yahoo.com

Hi C

I sure would love to see those pics, by the sounds of it your one foxy woman send them to oriano99@hotmail.com pls

hiya claire
i'd love to see your pics too
by the way, is it just black guys ur into, how about asian?

hi how about a few pics 4 xmas ? love to see what al the fuss is about .u must b hot i bet post to hornchurhcmale @ yahoo .co .uk thanks

Users who are viewing this thread