• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Closest thing to it!

• Thread starterlayday
  • Start date

layday

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 8, 2017
Im 30yo married. I have a huge hotwife fantasy that i can not live out. Im not quite into being a cuck, but nothing turns me on More than knowing someone is getting off to my sexy wife. I have tried talking to her about it, but she clearly shows that shes not interested. Im not going to give up and i hope she will eventually at least be open to discuss it, but i dont want to be pushy and make it uncomfortable, and lose any chance of it happening, even if it is next to impossible.
Ofcourse thinking about her being a complete slut is a fantasy that i just cant seem to shut out. An alternate fantasy i have that may actually be possible, I would like to meet up with someone in a similar situation trade pics and talk about our fantasies, maybe even trade panties!! And ofcourse jerk off together. I was wondering if anyone is in the same situation as me. And if anyone else would want to live out the fantasy in a similar way.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and cumonmywifeplz
pretty much feel same

Reactions: layday
I would love to know, how anyone is in the who is in the same situation deals with it

I feel exactly the same. She is into the idea of sharing me with girls but only wants my cock. The Idea of her being a hotwife for cocks is my obsession! Thinking eventually will talk her into it when ready. Release her inner slut! Don't want to be pushy and ruin any chances either...

My situation may be similar, but not the same.
The closest I can come to getting my wife to fuck someone else, much less watching, is by sharing her pictures with other guys. I've enjoyed video chatting with friends that know her, showing pics I have of her, and watching them get hard and jack off as they look at them.
I limit what I share and especially with whom, but it's hot to hear other guys say nasty stuff about her, how they want to fuck her, and so much more as they're looking at her ass, tits and pussy!

Reactions: layday and Goontowife
Fuck yes! Same

Sometimes I use an 8" black dildo (I'm 6") on my wife when we're in 69 and tell her it's her bf's big cock. She really likes it, but this may be as far as we ever take it.

• Love
Reactions: Focker and layday
Best you can do is let her know that's it's okay to be attracted to other men, fantasize about them, talk to you about them, let them flirt with her, flirt back, date, and fuck, if and when she wants to. With who she wants to.

Let her brain work on that for as long as it takes. Encourage all of this behavior in her at every opportunity, and don't show her any jealousy. Some women will start taking advantage of it, some won't.

Reactions: SquirmingSub

Users who are viewing this thread