• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

closet cuck

• Thread starterwfnheat
  • Start date

wfnheat

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2008
I have a very hot wife who does not know I am a closet TV, she is away for 6 weeks every year and I live dressed as a women in my own lingerie collection with 34ff breastforms, I know I am not a hot TV but I just love it when I am dressed this way, I am in a state of permanent arousal the whole time. All of our fantasy revolves around her fucking and being used by other other guys with huge dicks while I watch. This year I had her chose her favorite lingerie to take with her, she promised to send me pictures of her dressed in here lingerie being the slut she is for me, she knows how much I love it. I know she has many lovers while she is away and she always talks about all the naughty things she is made to do with them, I have met 2 of them before when I was with her in Europe before I knew she was their little slut. I remember her having me wait outside one guys office while she went to drop of a present, I remember waiting a long time, maybe an hour, I did not know where his office was so I just had to wait, she told me recently that he fucked her with his huge cock by the window that day while they both looked at me on the street and laughed, she said if I had of looked up at the right time I would have seen him squirting a load on her face. He has a huge cock (she always reminds me)and she has asked if there is any way she could take a mold of his cock and then hollow out the inside so when I slipped it over my small cock I would be fucking her with his dick, she said that way she would not have to wait all year to feel hi big dick inside her, she is so inventive, she loves the idea and she will ask him if she can do it. I have already ordered the latex kit to send to her, So far she has not sent me any pictures and I am so disappointed all dressed up waiting and I check my email 50 times a day.
I often fantasize about her discovering my secret obsession, maybe then I could become the true submissive sissy I want to be,

Maybe you should suggest to her, in effect, she take the initiative....

Wfnheat,

Your wife's adventures sound hot — she seems to be doing well at satisfying her needs. That's good. It's also very positive that she tells you about her sexual ventures.

With regards to your own needs, maybe you should consider referring her to

Femme your hubby #1

by way of opening a discussion (so to speak). If your wife sees the fun and advantages *for her* in feminizing you, perhaps she will set off on that route in order to get you there.... not realizing you already *are* there.

Regards—

Custer

thanks

thanks Custer, thats a great read, I will leave in in my bookmarks so I may pass it on to her at a later stage.
On the phone today she told me she had shaved her legs and pussy in preparation for a party her friend was having for her, she said she is the only girl going..that has got me thinking because I know what a dirty old man her friend is. She promised to take her camera.
I can't wait.

Wfnheat,

You're welcome. Sounds like your cuckoldress wife is going to bring home a great photo-show for you. I hope she'll allow you to post some of them for us.

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

Enhanced

your dark pictures so that everyone can see what a good sissy you are and how aroused it gets you ;)

Attachments

• _ROB0034a.jpg
    _ROB0034a.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 142
  • _ROB0060a.jpg
    _ROB0060a.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 155
  • _ROB0070a.jpg
    _ROB0070a.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 300
thank you

thanks Lover51,

Very nice....

The enhanced pix are a great improvement. You're a gorgeous shemale, Wfnheat. You *must* find a way to introduce your wife to this other side of you. Since she is, in effect, wearing the pants in your family as your cuckoldress, you might consider, perhaps, beginning to speak of the advantages to her of you being, in essence, *her* wife and, as such, providing the home support she needs as she pursues her work and her lovers....

Then, somewhat later, if she seems receptive, perhaps you could introduce the idea of wearing more suitable attire (a little bit at a time, of course), possibly proceeding along the lines of the above website....

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread