• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Closet Cuck

• Thread startersiberman
  • Start date

siberman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 27, 2010
So far I haven't had the guts to offer myself to my wife as a cuck and don't know how to begin but I got closer just a few weeks ago.

We always have great sex and she sucks my dick as often as I want. As with a lot of guys I like to eat her pussy and want to eat creampie but I lose the urge after I cum and so I end up not doing it. I have even told her of this desire but I am not sure I could ever allow her to be fucked by another man and then go down on her.

So one day I bought some rubbers and put one on before sex. She asked why and I told her I had some crazy idea so she went along with it. After the deed was done I put the rubber in the freezer and the next time we were fooling around I got the used rubber out and as we were laying on our backs I held it over our heads dangling it over her mouth then mine and eventually I began to suck it. It didn't take much to bite a hole in the end of it and I sucked it dry (I had intended to share it with her but it tasted so good I couldn't bring myself to let her have any of it).

Not sure what to do next...

Next time find a way to empty the condom on her pussy - then go down on her!
Or, if you can get it inside her - then you can see what sloppy-seconds might feel like.
Both will give you a sense of how far you want to go with this.

Me, I've never flinched at going down on Sue after she's been fucked.
I got over my fears of cum long ago.
Perhaps you ought to start there - jerk off and then get up the courage to give it a lick. Work your way up from there....

cum filled pussy

Thanks for the good advice.

I can't tell you how much I desire to eat my cum from her pussy. It's an obsession that is like nothing else I have ever wanted to do in my life but when it comes time I come up short.

I don't really want to become a cuckold but it would be one way I can eat fresh cum from her pussy.

I have eaten my wife's pussy a few times right after another guy has fucked her, and did enjoy it, but for me the best part of another guy cumming in her pussy is when I get to stick my own dick in her cunt, right afterward. When I stick my dick-head into his hot left-behind cum, it makes a fucking tiger out of me. I love the feel of another guy's cum around my cock as I fuck my own wife. It doesn't get any better than that!

I too love a good creampie. Unfortunately i also have a mental block, just as soon as i cum my desire to eat it.....is gone! I have had several creampies right after a threesome....loved it....the wife knows of my desire and my mental block. We still haven't been able to work through it.....yet!:)

Am in the same situation, she knows I'd be happy with it (Ecstatic actually) but I think need to ease her into it - specifically threesomes. Problem is she is only interested in it if I know the other person, and everyone I know is a jerk :)

cum in her and then tell her you want her to make you clean her pussy as she rides your face.

Theatrical cum

cuckadoodledo said:
I too love a good creampie. Unfortunately i also have a mental block, just as soon as i cum my desire to eat it.....is gone! I have had several creampies right after a threesome....loved it....the wife knows of my desire and my mental block. We still haven't been able to work through it.....yet!:)

Have you tried using fake cum to start out with?

Users who are viewing this thread