• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Closet Cuckold.

• Thread starterredback
  • Start date

redback

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2013
This started about 20yrs ago and of late its been bugging me. I'll probably never know the answer now so I thought I'd put it out here and see what you people have to say. For all you international readers pull out your old school atlas and look up Australia and you might be able to follow me.

Ok. 25yrs ago I worked as a truck driver driving heavy vehicles all over Oz. I met R when he started work for the same company I was working for. We clicked immediately and became fast friends. At that time his wife ,S, travelled with him a lot and I became good friends with her as well. For the 1st 4 or 5 years it was just that, good friends. The complications started at the end of 2001. During 2001 his wife got a job at the truck stop in Adalaide, his home city. It was between Xmas and new year. I was at the truck stop, being held overnight. After S finished her shift, about 11pm, she came out to my truck with a coffee and we chatted. Nothing unusual there, we chatted a lot back then. Anyway, after half an hour or so I asked for a new year kiss. S agreed. Well it turned into 3 kisses, the last 2 were quite passionate. After that it became the norm, whenever I was in Adelaide and R wasn't S would visit after work and we would make out. I felt bad doing this behind R's back, he was my best friend at this stage but his wife was hot and I couldn't resist. I know, Im a weak asshole. But we both agreed it wasn't going any further. Although the phone calls between S and me became more risqué.

The 1st twist came 6 or 7 months later. R was in Melbourne, I was in Adelaide loading for Melbourne. R rings me and asks if I could give S a ride to Melbourne to be with him. Melbourne was just an overnight trip so nothing happened, I don't think we even made out on it. But when we arrived R jumped in my truck and said "you can get dressed now". We laughed and went about our duties. S still visited me whenever I was in Adelaide and R wasn't but we held to our agreement, kissing but no sex.

The 2nd twist came about a year later. I was in Brisbane loading for Alice Springs then on to Adelaide. R and S were also in Brisbane. S came up to me and said she had never been to Alice Springs and would I mind if she tagged along. I said I was ok with it but it was up to R. R said he was happy to let S do the trip with me, it might give him some peace and quiet for a few days. Brisbane to Alice Springs and on to Adelaide is a 5 day trip. My truck had only 1 bed. R knew all this. Well that night I cuckolded my best friend and twice a day for the next 5 days. I returned her to her husband with my sperm in her pussy. S told me later R never asked her what happened on the trip but was very amorous in bed that night. After that trip S would still visit me in my truck whenever I was in Adelaide and R wasn't but the agreement was out the window. When R was home we never met up.

The 3rd twist came soon after. I was in Adelaide loading for Darwin return. R called and asked if I would take S along as she had never been to Darwin. Adelaide Darwin return is a 7 day trip.

I wont go into that trip, use your imagination. This is getting a bit long so I will try and cut it short. My affair with S went on for 10yrs or so until a change of jobs took me closer to home and I never returned to Adelaide. We stayed in touch though and remained good friends. Unfortunately R was killed in an accident shortly after so I cant speak to him about it now. I did raise the subject with S on our last trip together to spread Rs ashes. She said R never raised the question of whether I cuckolded him but she said she though he suspected. Never once in the 10yrs of our affair did R ever raise the subject with me.

So, to my questions. Did R want me to cuckold him but was to afraid to speak it out loud? (closet cuckold)
Did R deliberately set himself up to be cuckolded? Or did he trust me not to?
Lastly, What do you think R was feeling when he put his wife in a truck with me for multiple days at a time?

Reactions: natasnaikul and franklyhorny
I think he knew he wanted to be cuckolded but was afraid to ask I’m in in the same boat I want my friend to cuckold me with my wife but don’t know how to ask him to do it with my wife

Reactions: redback, natasnaikul and franklyhorny
Satxlatinos said:
I think he knew he wanted to be cuckolded but was afraid to ask I’m in in the same boat I want my friend to cuckold me with my wife but don’t know how to ask him to do it with my wife
Does your wife know that you want her to cuckold you? If so she would have to take the lead and seduce your friend. That means they would have to be together without you around. If your wife doesn't know about this then. You might have to casually ask your friend what he thinks about your wife's looks and if he gets turned on by her. If he says yes then ask him what is he is waiting for? Set up a time for him to be with your wife and find an excuse to leave them alone and be sure to tell him to wait until you get back. Let them know you will be gone for about an hour. That should be enough time for him to get into her pants or under her dress and fill her pussy full of his cum before you get back. Good luck and let me know if any of these suggestions worked.
You said that you wanted me to bring my wife, well that wouldn't happen as she turned " holy roller" on me. After all these years of her fucking behind my back she starts acting like she is some kind of nun and to holy to do it. That is what I get for getting married to a real honest fucking *****. I knew when I married her that she was a real cum slut. I had thought of taking her down town to the high dollar hotel dining rooms and rent her out by the hour to the hotel guests. Which I should have done. Damn.

Reactions: natasnaikul
Good ide
franklyhorny said:
Does your wife know that you want her to cuckold you? If so she would have to take the lead and seduce your friend. That means they would have to be together without you around. If your wife doesn't know about this then. You might have to casually ask your friend what he thinks about your wife's looks and if he gets turned on by her. If he says yes then ask him what is he is waiting for? Set up a time for him to be with your wife and find an excuse to leave them alone and be sure to tell him to wait until you get back. Let them know you will be gone for about an hour. That should be enough time for him to get into her pants or under her dress and fill her pussy full of his cum before you get back. Good luck and let me know if any of these suggestions worked.
You said that you wanted me to bring my wife, well that wouldn't happen as she turned " holy roller" on me. After all these years of her fucking behind my back she starts acting like she is some kind of nun and to holy to do it. That is what I get for getting married to a real honest fucking *****. I knew when I married her that she was a real cum slut. I had thought of taking her down town to the high dollar hotel dining rooms and rent her out by the hour to the hotel guests. Which I should have done.
franklyhorny said:
You said that you wanted me to bring my wife, well that wouldn't happen as she turned " holy roller" on me. After all these years of her fucking behind my back she starts acting like she is some kind of nun and to holy to do it. That is what I get for getting married to a real honest fucking *****. I knew when I married her that she was a real cum slut. I had thought of taking her down town to the high dollar hotel dining rooms and rent her out by the hour to the hotel guests. Which I should have done. Damn.
Yes my wife knows but I think she’s too shy to do it or take a step towards it I need to tell my friend about it but idk how to ask him or even tell him I’m afraid he might reject me or tell people about it I need a plan how to ask him without him getting mad about it I need to find a way to know if he would be into it and if even if he said no I would be able to still keep it a secret like a way to find out if he would be into it of course if he said yes I would open up to it to him about what I think and would be ok with doing

Reactions: franklyhorny and natasnaikul
Satxlatinos said:
Good ide

Yes my wife knows but I think she’s too shy to do it or take a step towards it I need to tell my friend about it but idk how to ask him or even tell him I’m afraid he might reject me or tell people about it I need a plan how to ask him without him getting mad about it I need to find a way to know if he would be into it and if even if he said no I would be able to still keep it a secret like a way to find out if he would be into it of course if he said yes I would open up to it to him about what I think and would be ok with doing
Well you could just find ways to have him over and make some excuse to leave them alone and tell him to wait until you could get back. Might take more than one or two times but you can't rush this. Just make sure that your time away is consistent. If you can get your wife primed by giving her pussy a good licking before he shows up might be a great help for her getting in the mood. Also you might find something sexy to wear and make sure she doesn't have her panties on. She should be ready to just spread her legs for him to see her treasure. Tell her to sort of do a tease in front of him. Hope some of this makes sense to you and I hope it will happen soon. I would love to hear all the details from her experience. Best of luck, Frank
P.S. you can also reach me at frflores1@gmail.com
By the way what part of town do you two live at? I live close to West Ave. and Loop 410 close to LEE HIGH SCHOOL.

We live in San Antonio also and cool we’ll be in touch on here

Reactions: franklyhorny
Satxlatinos said:
We live in San Antonio also and cool we’ll be in touch on here
I hope so. I would love to get to meet you both soon. Do you have any pictures of your wife? And also you.

franklyhorny said:
I hope so. I would love to get to meet you both soon. Do you have any pictures of your wife? And also you.
We’re not planning to meet anyone off here sorry and we susulky don’t send pictures sorry

Satxlatinos said:
We’re not planning to meet anyone off here sorry and we susulky don’t send pictures sorry
No problem, would still like to chat on here if you don't mind.

franklyhorny said:
No problem, would still like to chat on here if you don't mind.
Yes that’s fine

Satxlatinos said:
Yes that’s fine
We had sex a while ago while we were fucking I told her Next week we were all going to drink me her and him and while I was fingering her pussy she started to kiss me we were kissing and fingering her non stop while I told her I wanted her to fuck him she would say no but would kiss me with passion while I was fingering her 🤤

Satxlatinos said:
We had sex a while ago while we were fucking I told her Next week we were all going to drink me her and him and while I was fingering her pussy she started to kiss me we were kissing and fingering her non stop while I told her I wanted her to fuck him she would say no but would kiss me with passion while I was fingering her 🤤
Let her think about it. Next time you fuck her and she gets close to having her climax tell her again that you would like for her to have sex with your friend. If she still says no ask what she would like in return for your wish. The more you talk about it the better your chances of her agreeing. Give her time to get comfortable with the thought. But be sure to bring it up only when she is having sex with you and is hot and horny. I'm sure it won't be long before she will. Just don't force her into doing it let her do it of her own free will.
I'll say a prayer on your behalf. When it happens you will owe me one.
I'll just wait to collect on it. Good luck and bless you.

Reactions: Satxlatinos
franklyhorny said:
Let her think about it. Next time you fuck her and she gets close to having her climax tell her again that you would like for her to have sex with your friend. If she still says no ask what she would like in return for your wish. The more you talk about it the better your chances of her agreeing. Give her time to get comfortable with the thought. But be sure to bring it up only when she is having sex with you and is hot and horny. I'm sure it won't be long before she will. Just don't force her into doing it let her do it of her own free will.
I'll say a prayer on your behalf. When it happens you will owe me one.
I'll just wait to collect on it. Good luck and bless you.
I don’t owe you nothing my man sorry and quit telling me that before I block you and I’m not responding to you after this comment

Satxlatinos said:
I don’t owe you nothing my man sorry and quit telling me that before I block you and I’m not responding to you after this comment
Was only kidding. Geez.

franklyhorny said:
Was only kidding. Geez.
That’s fine man just don’t try that with me I get mad easily when someone try’s to pull some slick like that with me I can be really cool but also an asshole depend how I’m treated

Reactions: freddySTL
redback said:
This started about 20yrs ago and of late its been bugging me. I'll probably never know the answer now so I thought I'd put it out here and see what you people have to say. For all you international readers pull out your old school atlas and look up Australia and you might be able to follow me.

Ok. 25yrs ago I worked as a truck driver driving heavy vehicles all over Oz. I met R when he started work for the same company I was working for. We clicked immediately and became fast friends. At that time his wife ,S, travelled with him a lot and I became good friends with her as well. For the 1st 4 or 5 years it was just that, good friends. The complications started at the end of 2001. During 2001 his wife got a job at the truck stop in Adalaide, his home city. It was between Xmas and new year. I was at the truck stop, being held overnight. After S finished her shift, about 11pm, she came out to my truck with a coffee and we chatted. Nothing unusual there, we chatted a lot back then. Anyway, after half an hour or so I asked for a new year kiss. S agreed. Well it turned into 3 kisses, the last 2 were quite passionate. After that it became the norm, whenever I was in Adelaide and R wasn't S would visit after work and we would make out. I felt bad doing this behind R's back, he was my best friend at this stage but his wife was hot and I couldn't resist. I know, Im a weak asshole. But we both agreed it wasn't going any further. Although the phone calls between S and me became more risqué.

The 1st twist came 6 or 7 months later. R was in Melbourne, I was in Adelaide loading for Melbourne. R rings me and asks if I could give S a ride to Melbourne to be with him. Melbourne was just an overnight trip so nothing happened, I don't think we even made out on it. But when we arrived R jumped in my truck and said "you can get dressed now". We laughed and went about our duties. S still visited me whenever I was in Adelaide and R wasn't but we held to our agreement, kissing but no sex.

The 2nd twist came about a year later. I was in Brisbane loading for Alice Springs then on to Adelaide. R and S were also in Brisbane. S came up to me and said she had never been to Alice Springs and would I mind if she tagged along. I said I was ok with it but it was up to R. R said he was happy to let S do the trip with me, it might give him some peace and quiet for a few days. Brisbane to Alice Springs and on to Adelaide is a 5 day trip. My truck had only 1 bed. R knew all this. Well that night I cuckolded my best friend and twice a day for the next 5 days. I returned her to her husband with my sperm in her pussy. S told me later R never asked her what happened on the trip but was very amorous in bed that night. After that trip S would still visit me in my truck whenever I was in Adelaide and R wasn't but the agreement was out the window. When R was home we never met up.

The 3rd twist came soon after. I was in Adelaide loading for Darwin return. R called and asked if I would take S along as she had never been to Darwin. Adelaide Darwin return is a 7 day trip.

I wont go into that trip, use your imagination. This is getting a bit long so I will try and cut it short. My affair with S went on for 10yrs or so until a change of jobs took me closer to home and I never returned to Adelaide. We stayed in touch though and remained good friends. Unfortunately R was killed in an accident shortly after so I cant speak to him about it now. I did raise the subject with S on our last trip together to spread Rs ashes. She said R never raised the question of whether I cuckolded him but she said she though he suspected. Never once in the 10yrs of our affair did R ever raise the subject with me.

So, to my questions. Did R want me to cuckold him but was to afraid to speak it out loud? (closet cuckold)
Did R deliberately set himself up to be cuckolded? Or did he trust me not to?
Lastly, What do you think R was feeling when he put his wife in a truck with me for multiple days at a time?
He felt so grateful he had a friend he could trust with his wife. He totally knew man. Would just be too embarrassing for him to say anything to you. Probably told her not to tell you he knew.

• Love
Reactions: redback

Users who are viewing this thread