• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Club in Philly?

• Thread starterMakeMyGirlLoveBBC
  • Start date

MakeMyGirlLoveBBC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 4, 2013
We are new to this and slowly chugging along. Is there a good bar/club in the Philly area where she can dance and have some fum with some black guys?

There is not a lot in the Philly area - Right now Michaels in Bensalem - it's on Street Rd just off the Rt 1 Street road exit. On a Friday or Saturday there are easily 40 plus woman/couples there. It's not really my thing, but you can take your wife there, guys will ask her to dance and there is a hotel across the parking lot if things go well.

I am working on a more upscale environment and having a night a month where interracial couples will be welcomed and embraced and enjoy a few private areas. The club is named Lavish and its at 1200 N. Union St in Wilmington DE.
I'll update you as soon as I have a regular date....the only limit has been that I do not yet have a hotel close enough to really make things work.

Hope that helps.

My memory says, 70-412 that's a cropped Playboy pic.